Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sharing this **** on FB

Gaming Wizard
    No.1 Pose
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    I know right it was strange. Went to pick him up on the Thursday (he went missing on Tues) and they were all dressed normally and said they were a massage parlor (this is in a nice area as well) I thanked them of course and said I would send my wife there for a massage as a thank you...

Saturday wife and I go buy them chocolates, flowers and made a thank you card. We get there at 10am

All dressed in hot mini skirts, bra's sticking out, fish net stockings and smelt of sex and cigarettes. Some lady popped her head around the corner (clearly busy or naked) and said "ah he was so loving and the best dog"

Wife and I walked out and we both looked at each other and said "that is a whore house" and laughed

Needless to say my boy was washed vigarously again (washed him on Thursday as well) on Saturday when we got home, he is still scratching a lot since then as well.... hmmm
    I've had the fortune/misfortune of taking some Angolans to a brothel in Cape Town.

It was an interesting experience...
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - "I am Quiet, I am the absence of words."

2. Saying Thanks:

Raikan007 (June 22nd, 2018),  unstoppableErasor (June 22nd, 2018)  

Addicted Member onem1nutenoodle's Avatar
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    I know right it was strange. Went to pick him up on the Thursday (he went missing on Tues) and they were all dressed normally and said they were a massage parlor (this is in a nice area as well) I thanked them of course and said I would send my wife there for a massage as a thank you...

Saturday wife and I go buy them chocolates, flowers and made a thank you card. We get there at 10am

All dressed in hot mini skirts, bra's sticking out, fish net stockings and smelt of sex and cigarettes. Some lady popped her head around the corner (clearly busy or naked) and said "ah he was so loving and the best dog"

Wife and I walked out and we both looked at each other and said "that is a whore house" and laughed

Needless to say my boy was washed vigarously again (washed him on Thursday as well) on Saturday when we got home, he is still scratching a lot since then as well.... hmmm
    Address?

Asking for a friend...
    send nudes

4. Saying Thanks:

Nyt Ryda (June 22nd, 2018),  Raikan007 (June 22nd, 2018),  unstoppableErasor (June 22nd, 2018)  

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Squidbeard View Post
    Does anything shared on FB help... so no. It doesn't.
    Bit i liked and shared, IM MAKING A DIFFERENCE!!
    Hidden Content

6 - MY - GOD - 099

Experience

Hate seeing animal abuse posts, but i share them as i believe we need to name and shame these idiots.

7. Saying Thanks:

sesh17 (June 23rd, 2018)  

Gaming Wizard
    Feelin' it
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by PaPaBeeR View Post
    not for STU

Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

9. Saying Thanks:

PaPaBeeR (June 22nd, 2018)  

Gaming Wizard
    Lets count to a Million
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by mantis za View Post
    Bit i liked and shared, IM MAKING A DIFFERENCE!!
    yeah bro like and share def going to make a diff

Game IDs
    Experience

few years ago, my pitbul got out at night, ahole neighbours , posted on numerous Facebook animal sites, met some really awesome people in the area who work with abandoned and abused animals, and a day later I received a call bcos a friend of the person who called saw the post on Facebook and my pitbul was in their yard. so yeah fb works

12. Saying Thanks:

Raikan007 (June 23rd, 2018)  

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234