Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Current state of the Star Wars Fandom

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Squidbeard View Post
    I watched about half of it last night. Will probably finish it up tonight.
    I was enjoying her right up to about 21 minutes where she suggests we dont assign genders till age 10....

Then she started making jokes at the expense of white men. Was this supposed to upset me? Or open my eyes to something? Because It didnt. Its her show she can say what she wants. I thought it was funny.

You suggested I watch it in its entirety and I will, i just dont know why yet. What does this have to do with me wanting less politics in Star Wars.
    As you said, hoping it opens your eyes somewhat.
    Last edited by KenMasters; June 30th, 2018 at 10:15 AM.

Oupa
    Experience

Question: I originally liked The Last Jedi, but after reading what a lot of people have been saying about it, about Disney pushing feminism, making men look like idiots, I now somewhat dislike it. Am I a fool for liking it in the first place, or a weak-willed individual for having others sway my original opinion of the film?

Also as for Solo I have NO urge whatsoever to go watch that. No interest in that, at all. Maybe when it's on DVD, dunno. Trailer just looks, meh.

Addicted Member
    Need to sleep
    Game IDs
    Experience

Friends and I have given up on this new direction of star wars . Hated the last Jedi.

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by marmeduke View Post
    Sweet ad hominem bro.
    Well all signs of a healthy debate went out the window when you started answering legitimate questions i posed to you with pictures and videos.

Quote Originally Posted by marmeduke View Post
    Could say the same of you bud, you said my opinion was childish but you kept trying to prove me wrong.
    No you couldn't say the same with the difference being that i do care about the franchise and unlike you i don't exert energy and waste my time talking about things i don't care about.

Edit : Im not your buddy guy

Quote Originally Posted by Riggidig View Post
    Question: I originally liked The Last Jedi, but after reading what a lot of people have been saying about it, about Disney pushing feminism, making men look like idiots, I now somewhat dislike it. Am I a fool for liking it in the first place, or a weak-willed individual for having others sway my original opinion of the film?
    No dude you like what you like, dont let your opinion be swayed by others.
    Last edited by mantis za; June 30th, 2018 at 11:45 AM.
    Hidden Content

6 - MY - GOD - 099

5. Saying Thanks:

Riggidig (June 30th, 2018)  

Gaming Wizard
    Feelin' it
    Experience

So just finished watching Last Jedi and it wasn't as bad as I has expected. However it wasn't the film that it could've been, I gave it a 7.5/10.

What they done with Luke was a shame, there was potential for epic scenes but they killed that off. It had the potential to be great but it wasn't.
    Last edited by Stu; June 30th, 2018 at 03:02 PM.
    Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345