Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: MS Office package

  1. #1
    Senior Member BEEguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    315
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default MS Office package

    As per the title does anyone have an Office key for sale?

  2. #2
    Addicted Member
    Need to sleep
    xcaliber's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Johannesburg South
    Posts
    4,707
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Try Ebay. Bought 2016 office.

  3. Saying Thanks:

    BEEguy (July 11th, 2018)  

  4. #3
    Very Senior Member murfle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,979
    Experience

    Default

    Are you looking for a permanent key, or a 365 sub? I have 4x 1 year subs I can sell here...

  5. #4
    Senior Member BEEguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    315
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Would prefer a permanent key, how much you selling teh 1 year sub for?

  6. #5
    Very Senior Member murfle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,979
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BEEguy View Post
    Would prefer a permanent key, how much you selling teh 1 year sub for?
    I could let them go for R500 each, I'd do R1800 if you take all 4. The boxes are still shrinkwrapped, but I could open them and PM/email you the codes to avoid additional shipping fees.

  7. #6
    Senior Member Orbiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    JHB - Westrand
    Posts
    399
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Is that the normal one with 5 pcs or the personal one?
    Quote Originally Posted by murfle View Post
    I could let them go for R500 each, I'd do R1800 if you take all 4. The boxes are still shrinkwrapped, but I could open them and PM/email you the codes to avoid additional shipping fees.

  8. #7
    Very Senior Member murfle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,979
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orbiter View Post
    Is that the normal one with 5 pcs or the personal one?
    Personal, so just 1 user (1 PC/Mac + 1 Tablet)

  9. Saying Thanks:

    Orbiter (July 11th, 2018)  

  10. #8
    Senior Member skillet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    821
    Experience

    Default

    Pm sent

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •