Price: R700
    Warranty: No
    Packaging: No
    Condition: Good
    Reason: Upgraded
    Shipping: Yes - At Buyers Expense
    Collection: Prefered
    Link: Xonar U7 Echelon Edition | Sound Cards | ASUS South Africa
    Last edited by ShogunXeqter; August 2nd, 2018 at 08:35 AM. Reason: price drop

Gaming Wizard
    Praise Lord GabeN
    Game IDs
    Experience

I have the standard Asus Xonar U7 and it's brilliant. Some of the best value to be found for an external DAC and headphone amp. Your price is excellent too - this really should have sold by now. Perhaps you should add a pic or two and some info about the item, as one reason is that people might not know what a fantastic piece of equipment this is?

My Audio-Technica M50x sounds absolutely average and quite soft connected directly into my PC or phone. Connected via the U7 however they are really brilliant. Without something to drive any half decent headphones you aren't realising anything close to their potential. I strongly recommend this item to any prospective buyers.

3. Saying Thanks:

ShogunXeqter (August 1st, 2018)  

Experience

I have the same one. Would have preferred the standard U7 but no one had it.

Just a heads up, download the standard U7 driver if you want Dolby playback with the ability to have 5.1 over an optical cable. The latest U7E driver drops dolby support.
    LG OLED 55E6V|Samsung K950
    XboneX - PS4 Pro - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

5. Saying Thanks:

ShogunXeqter (August 1st, 2018)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Pies View Post
    I have the standard Asus Xonar U7 and it's brilliant. Some of the best value to be found for an external DAC and headphone amp. Your price is excellent too - this really should have sold by now. Perhaps you should add a pic or two and some info about the item, as one reason is that people might not know what a fantastic piece of equipment this is?

My Audio-Technica M50x sounds absolutely average and quite soft connected directly into my PC or phone. Connected via the U7 however they are really brilliant. Without something to drive any half decent headphones you aren't realising anything close to their potential. I strongly recommend this item to any prospective buyers.
    You are absolutely right about the pictures, I was being super lazy
    I used my Sennheiser HD598 with this device and it has been awesome! I recently changed to an Audioengine D1 as I wanted something for my pc gaming and my PS4 (slim). If I had the phat PS4 I would have kept the U7.

Experience

This has been Sold