Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Mass Effect Trilogy - Physical edition

  1. #11
    Oupa CaptainE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,790
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vaas213 View Post
    Ok. I'll check if i can get it for you bro..
    You are a legend.

  2. Saying Thanks:

    vaas213 (September 6th, 2018)  

  3. #12
    Gaming Wizard
    No.1 Pose
    SauRoN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Cape town
    Posts
    26,822
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainE View Post

    2 and 3 I can find quite easily but 1 is rarer than a @SauRoN mistake.
    I’m having technical difficulties with this one.

    It should be “an” because @ = at but then at the same time nobody vocalises @ so it should be a.

    It sounds correct as I read it, but it looks so wrong.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - "I am Quiet, I am the absence of words."

  4. Saying Thanks:

    CaptainE (September 6th, 2018)  

  5. #13
    Addicted Member
    “Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
    TheSource's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Forest Hills, Durban
    Posts
    3,606
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SauRoN View Post
    I’m having technical difficulties with this one.

    It should be “an” because @ = at but then at the same time nobody vocalises @ so it should be a.

    It sounds correct as I read it, but it looks so wrong.
    I say "an" because it's vocalised as at in my head
    Seek and you shall find! Hidden Content

  6. #14
    Oupa CaptainE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,790
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vaas213 View Post
    Saw 2 copies of Mass effect 1 at a cash crusaders near me.. Also saw that they had 2 and 3..if you want, i can get them for you.. It's probably still there. Nd i can postnet it to you
    If 2 and 3 are like a hundred bucks each then you can gooi those if not too much trouble and doesn't hurt your wallet short term.

    I have seen them about that this side so no real biggie whether you get them or I get them this side.

  7. #15
    Very Senior Member vaas213's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    1,699
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainE View Post
    If 2 and 3 are like a hundred bucks each then you can gooi those if not too much trouble and doesn't hurt your wallet short term.

    I have seen them about that this side so no real biggie whether you get them or I get them this side.
    Just got home, managed to get a copy for you.. The last 1 lol

  8. Saying Thanks:

    CaptainE (September 7th, 2018)  

  9. #16
    Oupa CaptainE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,790
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vaas213 View Post
    Just got home, managed to get a copy for you.. The last 1 lol
    Nou is ek so bly jy kan my vliek toe vat en sommer oop mond soen.

  10. Saying Thanks:

    vaas213 (September 7th, 2018)  

  11. #17
    Very Senior Member vaas213's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    1,699
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainE View Post
    Nou is ek so bly jy kan my vliek toe vat en sommer oop mond soen.
    Send me your details bro
    Will post it off tomorrow

  12. Saying Thanks:

    CaptainE (September 7th, 2018)  

  13. #18
    Oupa CaptainE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,790
    Experience

    Default

    So just an update. @vaas213 sent me a game in near mint condition. Like an idiot I told him just ME1 as I have seen 2 and 3 everywhere, until I want them (screw Murphy and his law).

    Anyhow a big thank you to @vaas213 for his help.

  14. Saying Thanks:

    vaas213 (September 17th, 2018),  Wyvern (September 17th, 2018)  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •