Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Beelink GT1 TV Box

  1. #11
    Gaming Wizard onelargeprawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    18,374
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Random_Sheep View Post
    I can't stream 1080 via YouTube but can stream 4k on my pc.
    Just had a quick look at a YouTube video on the Mi Box - see photo, seems like it's 1080p.


  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Living the dream baby, living the dream
    Random_Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    441
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onelargeprawn View Post
    Just had a quick look at a YouTube video on the Mi Box - see photo, seems like it's 1080p.

    I really don't understand why I'm having such issues.
    I have considered just returning the unit and getting a replacement in the hope that it will solve my problem.
    I pretty much max out my 50mb link over WiFi so there should be no issues why I can't stream.

    I am aware that there were major bugs reported once the upgrade went live and maybe I was just one of the unlucky ones.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Living the dream baby, living the dream
    Random_Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    441
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    @onelargeprawn what app are you using there for the info?

  4. #14
    Gaming Wizard onelargeprawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    18,374
    Experience

    Default

    Apologies @JoeMoer for posting discussions in your sale thread. Mods can delete these replies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Random_Sheep View Post
    @onelargeprawn what app are you using there for the info?
    It's the YouTube app on the Mi Box - you click the three vertical dots (More options), and click the bug icon which is called "Stats for nerds".

    Quote Originally Posted by Random_Sheep View Post
    I really don't understand why I'm having such issues.
    I have considered just returning the unit and getting a replacement in the hope that it will solve my problem.
    I pretty much max out my 50mb link over WiFi so there should be no issues why I can't stream.

    I am aware that there were major bugs reported once the upgrade went live and maybe I was just one of the unlucky ones.
    Ensure that you've updated your Mi Box to the latest - they have been two updates recently. And check that YouTube app is also the latest version from the Play store. Perhaps that might help.

  5. Saying Thanks:

    Random_Sheep (August 9th, 2018)  

  6. #15
    Senior Member JoeMoer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow also known as Knysna
    Posts
    326
    Experience

    Default

    Free bumps, no worries

  7. Saying Thanks:

    onelargeprawn (August 9th, 2018),  Random_Sheep (August 9th, 2018)  

  8. #16
    Senior Member JoeMoer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow also known as Knysna
    Posts
    326
    Experience

    Default

    Bump!

  9. #17
    Senior Member JoeMoer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow also known as Knysna
    Posts
    326
    Experience

    Default

    Price drop to R600

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •