Item: Single Seater leather recliner as well as 2 seater.

Warranty: None.

Condition: Mostly perfect. 2 minor marks on the 2 seater at the back corner due to touching the wall.

Shipping: Not really possible due to size.

Collection: Yes. You will need to bring a bakkie or larger vehicle to collect due to size.
Located in Alberton.

Price: R3000.00 for the set.

Reason for selling: Got a new lounge set and this is now taking up too much space unfortunately.

The single seater is a full reclining seat which is very comfy. The single seater was only used for settling my daughter down after her night bottle when she was born. Outside of that it was pretty much just a decorative piece in the room. The second seater has maybe had a total of 10 hours of seat time as we always used the 3 seater.

The scuff marks are on the 2 seater at the back corner from when the seat was pressed up against the wall. Unless you look directly at the back, you won't notice the marks. The photos of the 2 marks look worse than what they actually are.
Outside of this the seats are in near perfect condition. They regularly had leather cleaning and care done.

I am happy to get more photos or provide more details for anyone that's interested in purchasing these couches.

Excuse the shoddy picture of the 2 seater. It is currently in storage right at my place.

Thanks for looking.