Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Deadpool 4k Blu Ray

  1. #1
    Senior Member krishie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    307
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default Deadpool 4k Blu Ray

    Hey guys, I know Deadpool 2 is gonna be released soon but I can't find any retailers in SA that are selling the first movie. Anyone know where I can get it?

  2. #2
    Addicted Member BiZKiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    westrand
    Posts
    2,600
    Experience

    Default

    RARU?

  3. #3
    Very Senior Member
    Feeling Possessed
    PossesedClownZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Durban
    Posts
    1,698
    Experience

    Default

    https://raru.co.za/movies-tv/4617011...tra-hd-blu-ray


    out of stock don't know if you can ask if they can get one for you

  4. #4
    Gaming Wizard
    Feelin' it
    Stu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    13,962
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krishie View Post
    Hey guys, I know Deadpool 2 is gonna be released soon but I can't find any retailers in SA that are selling the first movie. Anyone know where I can get it?
    Seems amazon.com or amazon.co.uk will be your best bet. ebay also has it but there are so many choices you might end up wit the wrong thing.
    If you have a region free player then you could go with the US version.

    Quick question - are 4k discs region free or do they still go according to PAL, NSTC, Region 1, Region 2, etc.?
    Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

  5. Saying Thanks:

    krishie (August 22nd, 2018)  

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    143
    Experience

    Default

    i have a perfect one if you want it ? im in JHB.

  7. #6
    Senior Member krishie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    307
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stu View Post
    Seems amazon.com or amazon.co.uk will be your best bet. ebay also has it but there are so many choices you might end up wit the wrong thing.
    If you have a region free player then you could go with the US version.

    Quick question - are 4k discs region free or do they still go according to PAL, NSTC, Region 1, Region 2, etc.?
    This link explains the region encoding or restrictions http://www.220-electronics.com/blog/...-fact-fiction/

  8. Saying Thanks:

    Stu (August 22nd, 2018)  

  9. #7
    Senior Member krishie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    307
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jinx View Post
    i have a perfect one if you want it ? im in JHB.
    Thanks bud but I went the Amazon route already.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •