Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: PlayStation plus games for September 2018

Gaming Wizard
    Crossbuy.Crossgen.Crossplay
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by mantis za View Post
    Please start talking out your mouth and not your ass, I bet you probably havent even played D1 however it took Bungie about the same amount of time to get D1 right.

It was only until TTK that Destiny 1 reached its peak, The Forsaken looks like its going to be D2's TTK, buy keep being ignorant bro.

God now i know how Brian feels with regards to NMS.
    Problem I have with D1 and D2 is that you have to wait a year and then spend another 800+ to get the game to be 'the way it should be'.

I've dropped 1300 on D2 at launch ,I'm definetaly not dropping another 800 or so on it. I would rather spend that 2k on Warframe and get exactly what I want vs a RNG system of drops.

I enjoyed the D2 campaign , but got bored very quickly after that and the DLC after that was hugely disapointing.

It's fine for people to Enjoy D2, but don't defend the stuff Bungie did, twice now.

Experience

I've been meaning to replace my lost copy GOW 3 on PS3 or buy the remastered on PS4 but now I get it for free.

3. Saying Thanks:

Demented (August 31st, 2018),  McFancypants (August 31st, 2018),  Snakey_ZA (August 30th, 2018)  

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Uberutang View Post
    Problem I have with D1 and D2 is that you have to wait a year and then spend another 800+ to get the game to be 'the way it should be'.

I've dropped 1300 on D2 at launch ,I'm definetaly not dropping another 800 or so on it. I would rather spend that 2k on Warframe and get exactly what I want vs a RNG system of drops.

I enjoyed the D2 campaign , but got bored very quickly after that and the DLC after that was hugely disapointing.

It's fine for people to Enjoy D2, but don't defend the stuff Bungie did, twice now.
    First of all the Forsaken is R629 not R800 plus if you wish to pony up for the annual pass then yes that is R800 don’t get it twisted.

Fair enough the first expansion wasn’t great in terms of end game content as I was not a fan of the raid lair system tbh some people were, what were your issues with curse of Osiris and Warmind? Personally I loved EP.

Oh and me calling bs on somebody saying that the only reason Bungie is giving the base game away free on psn this month is because nobody is playing it isn’t me defending Bungie it’s just me calling out bs.

Edit: If you have issues with Destiny then you should 100 percent play Warframe it’s a great game
    Last edited by mantis za; August 30th, 2018 at 04:34 PM.
    Hidden Content

6 - MY - GOD - 099

5. Saying Thanks:

McFancypants (September 3rd, 2018)  

Very Senior Member
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Romito View Post
    I've been meaning to replace my lost copy GOW 3 on PS3 or buy the remastered on PS4 but now I get it for free.
    I think id price the value of both D2 and GOW3 to be around R400 combined...psn plus showing good value for money!

Very Senior Member
    Best Trader 2013
    Married
    Game IDs
    Experience

Im keen to jump into D2

Been downloading all day

When Im bored of it like I did with D1 I will just stop and delete but I personally enjoyed D1 a lot so im excited to play it.

Probably won't buy dlc as I never do anyway for most games as it's **** that should have been included in the first place

8. Saying Thanks:

Snakey_ZA (August 30th, 2018)  

#LIVE
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    Im keen to jump into D2

Been downloading all day

When Im bored of it like I did with D1 I will just stop and delete but I personally enjoyed D1 a lot so im excited to play it.

Probably won't buy dlc as I never do anyway for most games as it's **** that should have been included in the first place
    Internet speeds man.
    Download quicker.
    With D2 I need to find a fire team, I get lost in the game at times not sure what to do or where to go.

Still jamming the division and need to catch up and finish a few other titles so I can clear up space.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567