Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Nintendo 2DS Pink+White

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    156
    Experience

    Default Nintendo 2DS Pink+White

    City/Town: Cape Town
    Price: 1300
    Hi Guys,

    As the title states,Looking for one of these.
    It might be a shot in the dark but if anyone actually knows where I can get this new please share with me.

    Otherwise open to offers.

    Thanks again

  2. #2
    Senior Member williegawie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    269
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    At Toyzone they had the pink/white 2DS on special a few months ago.

    I don’t think Toyzone is in Western Cape though so I can have a look for you next time I go?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    156
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by williegawie View Post
    At Toyzone they had the pink/white 2DS on special a few months ago.

    I don’t think Toyzone is in Western Cape though so I can have a look for you next time I go?
    Please if you don't mind.
    Trying to source it for a birthday on the 7th of this month but if it's a bit late that's okay too

  4. #4
    Senior Member williegawie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    269
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deathonsight View Post
    Please if you don't mind.
    Trying to source it for a birthday on the 7th of this month but if it's a bit late that's okay too
    Sorry dude bad news. I checked yesterday. The one I went to doesn't have it any more and they checked and seems like they only keep the 2DS XL now.

  5. #5
    Very Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    greenside
    Posts
    1,535
    Game IDs
    Experience

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    156
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by williegawie View Post
    Sorry dude bad news. I checked yesterday. The one I went to doesn't have it any more and they checked and seems like they only keep the 2DS XL now.
    Thanks so much for your effort.
    Much appreciated.i guess it's not a real loss.Considering the XL.Not really interested in the 3DS since she doesn't really fancy 3D stuff in general

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    156
    Experience

    Default

    Checked Takealot before, unfortunately out of stock,so no chance there

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •