Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trying to get a Youtube channel started

Addicted Member
    my pronoun is god emperor duke, learn it bigot
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SauRoN View Post
    There was also nothing “unpleasant” about his post other than reality.

Nothing manly or hardcore either.
    The hell are you talking about? He called the dudes channel ****ty. If thats not being unpleasant then I dont know. I'm an abrasive asshole I would never just say to someone "hay that thing you do and probably find joy in is ****ty".

At least sly had some class.
    Survivor of the longest and harshest ban in forum history.

2. Saying Thanks:

Riggidig (September 2nd, 2018)  

Gaming Wizard
    No.1 Pose
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by marmeduke View Post
    The hell are you talking about? He called the dudes channel ****ty. If thats not being unpleasant then I dont know. I'm an abrasive asshole I would never just say to someone "hay that thing you do and probably find joy in is ****ty".

At least sly had some class.
    Fair enough the censoring probably had me read right over that or I just don’t find the word ****ty so deeply offensive.

I doubt Playingitcool even went to look at the channel and used the word ****ty to refer to the one hit wonder nature of said channel.

Even so I don’t think a person who registered just to hawk their channel deserves any respect from this community.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - "I am Quiet, I am the absence of words."

Addicted Member
    my pronoun is god emperor duke, learn it bigot
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SauRoN View Post
    Fair enough the censoring probably had me read right over that or I just don’t find the word ****ty so deeply offensive.

I doubt Playingitcool even went to look at the channel and used the word ****ty to refer to the one hit wonder nature of said channel.

Even so I don’t think a person who registered just to hawk their channel deserves any respect from this community.
    Every person you meet for the first time deserves respect. Even if they are pluging something, one post doesnt show their character and being antagonistic from the start shows your own character. If this person was spamming the entire forum with plug posts I would say have at it, but its a starter thread in a semi related sub. Dude wont probably pitch up again after the warm welcome they got.
    Survivor of the longest and harshest ban in forum history.

5. Saying Thanks:

Riggidig (September 3rd, 2018)  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123