Thread: PSP Battery and Memory Card

Game IDs
    Experience

Default PSP Battery and Memory Card

I have this little project for my 5-year-old daughter to play all the Nintendo classics. She really likes the Nintendo characters, she knows a lot of their names (proud daddy ). She can clearly identify Mario, Luigi, Peach, etc.... Best of all, she knows the difference between LINK and ZELDA
    Anyways, I have this old PSP 1000 that I am planning on turning it into this little retro machine for her. I am looking for a battery and a memory card, if you have something and the price is right, please DM me. Thanks!

@Cheza Thank you for donating the screen! I managed to replace it and everything seems in order.
    3DS Friend code: 4339 3636 8560
    NNID: Latino1982ZA
    PSN ID: Link_2108

Experience

The PSP is an awesome emulator machine! Runs NES, GB, GBA games flawlessly. SNES is okay too. And of course it has a built in emulator for PS1 games. For the memory card, I suggest finding a Micro SD to Memory Stick adapter. As for the battery, unfortunately many third party batteries still sold have problems. Best to look for an original battery that still works, or a third party battery that someone has tested and confirms it works. Good luck!

3. Saying Thanks:

Papelucho1982 (September 4th, 2018)  

Addicted Member
    “Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Papelucho1982 View Post
    I have this little project for my 5-year-old daughter to play all the Nintendo classics. She really likes the Nintendo characters, she knows a lot of their names (proud daddy ). She can clearly identify Mario, Luigi, Peach, etc.... Best of all, she knows the difference between LINK and ZELDA
    Anyways, I have this old PSP 1000 that I am planning on turning it into this little retro machine for her. I am looking for a battery and a memory card, if you have something and the price is right, please DM me. Thanks!

@Cheza Thank you for donating the screen! I managed to replace it and everything seems in order.
    Hi, I have both for you
    Seek and you shall find! Hidden Content

5. Saying Thanks:

Papelucho1982 (September 4th, 2018)