Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Furniture question

  1. #11
    Super Moderator Viking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    18,139
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xdav666 View Post
    The leather story is a major issue atm here in SA, cause a lot of the guys sell binded leather and PU leather as genuine. I have a case with the NCC against a local retailer who advertised and charged me for leather but when they delivered it was PU. The case is ongoing since Feb.

    Not sure your price range but coricraft has awesome quality leather and honestly you better off saving and going with Genuine leather.
    I actually purchased an item and paid in full upon further questions it turns out to be fabric and not leather and im currently awaiting my refund......

    After i asked thrice if it was full leather

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Witbank
    Posts
    796
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    I actually purchased an item and paid in full upon further questions it turns out to be fabric and not leather and im currently awaiting my refund......

    After i asked thrice if it was full leather
    Yep, same issue I had (though PU). When they delivered mine I sent them back and they tried some useless story of it being a special leather, but crap is crap.

    If you paid by CC and it's less than 30 days, do yourself a favor and speak to your bank about doing a charge back. It will save you a headache like the one i'm going thriugh now.
    Last edited by xdav666; September 4th, 2018 at 04:16 PM.
    You know you about to fight the main Boss when the red dragon you fighting turn's & Say's **** this i'm outa here.

  3. #13
    Super Moderator Viking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    18,139
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xdav666 View Post
    Yep, same issue I had (though PU). When they delivered mine I sent them back and they tried some useless story of it being a special leather, but crap is crap.

    If you paid by CC and it's less than 30 days, do yourself a favor and speak to your bank about doing a charge back. It will save you a headache like the one i'm going thriugh now.
    No the shop is doing the eft tomorrow lucky its the same bank so it should reflect tomorrow

  4. #14
    Very Senior Member Nestea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,474
    Experience

    Default

    My in-laws has furnitures shops, well, I would suggest you to go full leather, but dude, if you have little kiddies, be careful, they damage those things pretty quick.

  5. Saying Thanks:

    Viking (September 4th, 2018)  

  6. #15
    Gaming Wizard
    No.1 Pose
    SauRoN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Cape town
    Posts
    26,247
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nestea View Post
    My in-laws has furnitures shops, well, I would suggest you to go full leather, but dude, if you have little kiddies, be careful, they damage those things pretty quick.
    Heh? Leather is the most child resistant thing you can find.

    Unless they are running around with knives?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - "I am Quiet, I am the absence of words."

  7. Saying Thanks:

    SPR1NGBOKKE (September 7th, 2018),  Viking (September 4th, 2018)  

  8. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Witbank
    Posts
    796
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SauRoN View Post
    Heh? Leather is the most child resistant thing you can find.

    Unless they are running around with knives?
    True, the only other weakness they have...Pens, The little sh..weetheart was caught with a pen. Luckily m he drew on the back.
    You know you about to fight the main Boss when the red dragon you fighting turn's & Say's **** this i'm outa here.

  9. Saying Thanks:

    Viking (September 4th, 2018)  

  10. #17
    Gaming Wizard
    No.1 Pose
    SauRoN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Cape town
    Posts
    26,247
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xdav666 View Post
    True, the only other weakness they have...Pens, The little sh..weetheart was caught with a pen. Luckily m he drew on the back.
    As long as it doesn’t physically damage it that also comes off easily enough depending on colour.

    But like knives, pens should be banished.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - "I am Quiet, I am the absence of words."

  11. Saying Thanks:

    Viking (September 4th, 2018)  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •