Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resonance of Fate Remaster incoming?

Addicted Member
    Swear to my bones
    Experience

Default Resonance of Fate Remaster incoming?

Hi all

Seems a new rating has appeared for Resonance of Fate for PS4 and PC. Tri-Ace is due to make a TGS announcement next week so it seems more than likely this is an actual thing.

2. Saying Thanks:

Eblet (September 14th, 2018),  LazyDemoni (September 17th, 2018)  

Oupa
    Yes, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
    Game IDs
    Experience

You gonna have more holes than a Bee-hive!

Do I want to put myself through the nightmare that is Neverland without the golden guns?

I will say this though Leanne was damn kawaii

4. Saying Thanks:

SarChasm (September 17th, 2018)  

Game IDs
    Experience

I think anything significant they could reveal would be revealed by square enix instead. Not sure what they could possibly reveal on their own but i would love to see more radiata stories.

I’d be a little disappointed if its a resonance of fate port(game does have awesome music though)
    Hidden Content
    3DS FC: 3540-3252-9008

Addicted Member
    Swear to my bones
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by RagnaXBL View Post
    I think anything significant they could reveal would be revealed by square enix instead. Not sure what they could possibly reveal on their own but i would love to see more radiata stories.

I’d be a little disappointed if its a resonance of fate port(game does have awesome music though)

It doesn’t have to be with Square though, but at this point I doubt anyone would give them a proper budget. I’ve not played a good Tri-Ace game in forever, besides this game but most of their output has been so mediocre and downright bad. Exist Archive and SO5 makes me want to throw up

Addicted Member
    Swear to my bones
    Experience

Experience

This has been on my backlog forever, I'm pretty excited about the new remaster and will pick it up on PC instead of hooking up the 360. I heard it had unique gameplay (being Tri-Ace, that's expected), I've only played Valkyrie Profile from those devs. Will I enjoy this?

Addicted Member
    Swear to my bones
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by LazyDemoni View Post
    This has been on my backlog forever, I'm pretty excited about the new remaster and will pick it up on PC instead of hooking up the 360. I heard it had unique gameplay (being Tri-Ace, that's expected), I've only played Valkyrie Profile from those devs. Will I enjoy this?
    Depends on your tastes. Can't compare it to VP really. The gameplay is unique but it's a bit complicated. I really enjoyed it but I think the biggest drawback is that the story can be really obscure at times and it takes a long time for the narrative to kick it into gear. I still think the game is worth a play

10. Saying Thanks:

LazyDemoni (September 18th, 2018)  

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by LazyDemoni View Post
    Nothing like VP. The gameplay sure is unique alright. Its turn based but you move 3 characters at the same. Moving them in certain patterns triggers special moves. Very flashy but also fairly complicated. Found myself revisiting the tutorial multiple times trying to figure out the mechanics. Also really up there in terms of difficulty.

Basically its definitely an acquired taste.
    Hidden Content
    3DS FC: 3540-3252-9008

12. Saying Thanks:

LazyDemoni (September 18th, 2018)  

Experience

Thanks, I do not expect it to be like VP but I am expecting some unique gameplay, which you two have confirmed that it has. I think I'll wait a bit before buying it but I am interested.

Oupa
    Yes, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
    Game IDs
    Experience

Use machine guns for scratch damage - max scratch damage - then use pistols for direct damage else you will do little to no damage - also run the characters in a triangle at all times - they have to cross each others line of sight (this will make sense eventually)

this is how it was explained to me after a good friend f mine was watching me play. I played maybe the first five chapters all wrong!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast