Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Telltale Games Closes majority of studio

Addicted Member
    Need to sleep
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by UnforgivN View Post
    Just for interest sake, what were the best games by them or which ones would you recommend? Just like just about everyone I completed TWD S1 but never got to play anything else but I own TWD s2, Borderland, The Wolf among us, etc. I am interested in playing Kings Quest, but I just think they pulled a Guitar Hero but overflooding the market with too many games?
    Wolf among us. It's their peak.

2. Saying Thanks:

Cathal (September 28th, 2018),  SauRoN (September 23rd, 2018),  UnforgivN (September 23rd, 2018)  

Gaming Wizard
    No.1 Pose
    Game IDs
    Experience

Just for interest sake, what were the best games by them or which ones would you recommend? Just like just about everyone I completed TWD S1 but never got to play anything else but I own TWD s2, Borderland, The Wolf among us, etc. I am interested in playing Kings Quest, but I just think they pulled a Guitar Hero but overflooding the market with too many games?
    King’s Quest isn’t a Telltale game.

It was very good from the first Episode I played though and nothing like the Telltale stuff on sub par quality and rehashing.

As above Wolf Among Us was their best work.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - "I am Quiet, I am the absence of words."

4. Saying Thanks:

UnforgivN (September 23rd, 2018)  

Very Senior Member
    Game IDs
    Experience

I was one of the few who enjoyed their Game of Thrones game. it was free on psn last year sometime

Gaming Wizard
    Crossbuy.Crossgen.Crossplay
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Vast_aire View Post
    To be fair Wolf among us is like 5 years old don't think there is any intention for them to update something once the last episode is released in their games.

Any news in what happens to season pass owners of the walking dead season 3?
    If you keep your games compatible they sell... Might have helped them.

Ghost of Sparta
    ∆POLΧA☐Y
    Game IDs
    Experience

If anything, their games were the easiest plats to get. Didn't really enjoy their games apart from borderlands.

Experience

I am not surprised they shut down, their whole operation was obsolete, sticking to one genre of games, selling it in episodic format. Even EA and Ubisoft who love to rehash the same series everytime like AC and Fifa know not to rely on ONLY those series, they branch out, sad day for the industry but this doesn't feel surprising

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123