Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2979109125126127128129
Results 1,281 to 1,288 of 1288

Thread: GamePass news

Experience

I think I spent 10 min in Astria Ascending and then uninstalled.

I spent a few min in The Good Life and decided I had enough of the main characters ****ty attitude and game running like trash.

Rift Breaker I actually uninstalled because Im not a fan of how it controls.

I have 8 days of gamepass left so gonna let it expire. I need some 12 month cards or something.
    LG OLED 55C9|DENON X4400H
    SeX - PS5 - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

Ninja
    Best Mafia Player 2012
    Sipho/Sipson I dont know anymore :'(
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by StarBound View Post
    I think I spent 10 min in Astria Ascending and then uninstalled.

I spent a few min in The Good Life and decided I had enough of the main characters ****ty attitude and game running like trash.

Rift Breaker I actually uninstalled because Im not a fan of how it controls.

I have 8 days of gamepass left so gonna let it expire. I need some 12 month cards or something.
    Not sure if the touryst is still on GP, that was a fun little puzzle game

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by TheV View Post
    I'm currently renting Supraland on GamePass and I can't get enough of it. It ate up a very large chunk of my weekend
    Game is brilliant. Way more people should play this.

4. Saying Thanks:

TheV (October 18th, 2021)  

Oupa
    in the Awesome 1 I trust
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by noman View Post
    IF players are finding fun in games, why the need to have the over payers salt always spoil the chat,
    As an Old Age Player, I think gamers are very entitled and whiny these days. Take what is supposed to be a fun time waste, and turn it into some end all be all thing that hurts your feelings.

Don't give 2 hoots about holding gaming company's accountable. It's not my mortgage or health professional. Make your own however informed decision and own them.

EDIT: and get GAMEPASS of course !!
    His issue is that the game itself didn't deliver to what was promised. It's simple. If you enjoyed a certain aspect of the game, good for you. But remember that everyone has different expectation for different games, it all depends on the level of excitement one has for the game.

And another things is, different points in time dictate different opinions. For example I haven't played "Days Gone" yet, i think that's the name, and if I go play it now after all the patches that came out, it would be stupid of me to say to everyone who bought it in the beginning and had a bad experience with it that they shouldn't be complaining.

Experience

today

Key Features

- Fight with Chaotic Magic – Experiment with various spells and powers to become an unstoppable magical force.

- Shifting, Treacherous Dungeons – High-octane energy and short-paced levels will keep you on your toes. You’ll never know what horror lies beyond the next corner.

- Grow Your Powers – Rescue villagers to open shops for permanent upgrades to prolong your runs and maximize your potential.

- Choose Your Challenge – Mix keys and runes gathered on your journeys to generate and combine different dungeon encounters.

Gaming Wizard
    I am not addicted to beer… It’s addicted to me.
    Game IDs
    Experience

Interesting to take note of, but likely inconsequential for consumer:
    The latest report claims that Xbox Game Pass growth between June 2020 and June 2021 failed to reach its target. Microsoft hoped that the service would grow by 48% but it only managed to grow by 37%. The year before, Xbox Game Pass grew 86% exceeding its target of 71%.
    https://nexushub.co.za/nexus/xbox-ga...icrosoft-hoped
    ALMOST DEAD YESTERDAY, MAYBE DEAD TOMORROW, BUT ALIVE, GLORIOUSLY ALIVE, TODAY

Addicted Member
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Cathal View Post
    Interesting to take note of, but likely inconsequential for consumer:

https://nexushub.co.za/nexus/xbox-ga...icrosoft-hoped
    Lacklustre Series X launch window unfortunately. Would've probably met that 48% if Halo Infinite launched well.

Will grow fast over the next year with all the new titles on the horizon launching on Gamepass.

9. Saying Thanks:

Cathal (October 20th, 2021)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Nyt Ryda View Post
    Lacklustre Series X launch window unfortunately. Would've probably met that 48% if Halo Infinite launched well.

Will grow fast over the next year with all the new titles on the horizon launching on Gamepass.
    People are still fixated on the PS brand. They really ****ed up with the always online DRM thing last gen. The ripples are still felt far considering all the stupid actions. Funny thing now is that most games are digital yet they pushed it at the wrong time.

Btw I am going to let my gamepass laps. Do you get a 12 month option at some point?
    LG OLED 55C9|DENON X4400H
    SeX - PS5 - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2979109125126127128129