Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1617181920

Thread: GamePass news

Gaming Wizard
    Crossbuy.Crossgen.Crossplay
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SauRoN View Post
    Looks at friends list stats for other people having played Vampyr and see I’ve only played about 4h and damn I’m far behind.

Looks at murder rate to civilians. Rank No 1....by a long shot.

Yup, seems about right.

Who the **** are these good guy vampires?
    I'm playing as a good guy vampire. I am bloody stuck now. Don't know where to go next.

Experience

yeah trying to stay as moral and good as you can makes the game more difficult. i have mostly been good, but some mofo's just deserve to die. of course get that blood quality up as much as possible first.
    some good decisions i thought i had made has had some ****ed up knock on consequences in my game. have districts in crisis and anarchy now.

oh and BE the doctor okes. cure/heal where you can.

3. Saying Thanks:

Uberutang (April 15th, 2019)  

Gaming Wizard
    No.1 Pose
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by noman View Post
    yeah trying to stay as moral and good as you can makes the game more difficult. i have mostly been good, but some mofo's just deserve to die. of course get that blood quality up as much as possible first.
    some good decisions i thought i had made has had some ****ed up knock on consequences in my game. have districts in crisis and anarchy now.

oh and BE the doctor okes. cure/heal where you can.
    That is the part of the game that makes you truly evil.

Here have some medicine buddy....because tomorrow night is murder time.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - "I am Quiet, I am the absence of words."

Experience

Well I finished it last week. There are 4 endings in total - to get the ultra good ending - you need zero kills. Not one kill. I did it with 3 kills (one of which was a BS cheap shot from the game designers imo). Got the 2nd best ending though. If you are going for the very good ending - be careful what you do with Dorothy Crane.

Gaming Wizard
    No.1 Pose
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by johndeckardza View Post
    Well I finished it last week. There are 4 endings in total - to get the ultra good ending - you need zero kills. Not one kill. I did it with 3 kills (one of which was a BS cheap shot from the game designers imo). Got the 2nd best ending though. If you are going for the very good ending - be careful what you do with Dorothy Crane.
    Yeah that was some unexpected bull****tery, I even thought I was careful and suspect I still got it wrong somehow.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - "I am Quiet, I am the absence of words."

Experience

done. was a decent game. last chapters felt a bit thin. there was ampleroom for more consequences of actions. would have enjoyed other creatures from the vampiric legend/ethos showing up, and a busier world. where the **** is that baby i always hear crying. suppose they had to ship it. once you hit +level26 it is just pure pwnage of everything in your way. level 32 maxed skills is god tier.

on to We happy few

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1617181920