Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3767838485868788 LastLast

Thread: GamePass news

Game IDs
    Experience
    Hidden Content for all your Thailand travel adviceHidden Content

2. Saying Thanks:

AdrianH (February 18th, 2021),  Jer1cho (February 18th, 2021),  Uberutang (February 19th, 2021)  

Addicted Member
    Wiedzmin 3!
    Game IDs
    Experience

Default GamePass news

Quote Originally Posted by bokka1 View Post
    It’s pretty fun. Hopefully it gets a Series X|S update for increased framerate. I installed it in my PC as well and it runs 60FPS there but I got a BSOD within 10 minutes of playing so I’ll stick to XSS for now.
    Last edited by Wlad; February 19th, 2021 at 11:35 AM.
    Hidden Content
    “Sometimes we have the absolute certainty there's something inside us that's so hideous and monstrous that if we ever search it out we won't be able to stand looking at it. But it's when we're willing to come face to face with that demon that we face the angel.”
    — Hubert Selby Jr. (Last Exit to Brooklyn)

Game IDs
    Experience

Dirt5 and Pillars of Eternity available for DL.
    ★★★★★
    Gamertag: FiveStar ZA

5. Saying Thanks:

AdrianH (February 25th, 2021),  bokka1 (February 25th, 2021)  

Addicted Member
    Wiedzmin 3!
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by FiveStarZA View Post
    Dirt5 and Pillars of Eternity available for DL.
    I started Pillars and then played 3 hours before going back to PC version. There’s nothing wrong with it on Xbox, but I missed the mouse controls too much.
    Hidden Content
    “Sometimes we have the absolute certainty there's something inside us that's so hideous and monstrous that if we ever search it out we won't be able to stand looking at it. But it's when we're willing to come face to face with that demon that we face the angel.”

Experience

While Dirt 5 isn't bad it's way too arcadie. It's become too Americanized while Dirt Rally is no fun because of the difficulty. Codemasters need to find a balance like they did with F1.
    Hidden Content
    I stand with Israel

Gaming Wizard
    Don't delete my posts (¬¸¬)
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Hennie View Post
    While Dirt 5 isn't bad it's way too arcadie. It's become too Americanized while Dirt Rally is no fun because of the difficulty. Codemasters need to find a balance like they did with F1.
    Dirt rally 2.0 is a bit easier than dirt rally 1. Dirt 5 just sucks.

Dirt rally 2.0 is fantastic. Nothing "hard" about it really, obviously if you're trying to be at the top of the leaderboards then it's hard, but the game itself is very easy to get into.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Vast_aire View Post
    Dirt rally 2.0 is a bit easier than dirt rally 1. Dirt 5 just sucks.

Dirt rally 2.0 is fantastic. Nothing "hard" about it really, obviously if you're trying to be at the top of the leaderboards then it's hard, but the game itself is very easy to get into.
    Then I never got into it, didn't find it enjoyable at all. Dirt 4 was almost perfect to me.
    Hidden Content
    I stand with Israel

Game IDs
    Experience

Star Wars Squadron is coming to EA Play and UGP:

https://www.purexbox.com/news/2021/0...ate_next_month

EA has already announced this week that Madden NFL 21 will be joining EA Play (and therefore, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate) in March, and now the company has also revealed that Star Wars: Squadrons is being added too!

Unlike Madden, there's no specific date for Squadrons' arrival just yet aside from the "March" window, but in any case it won't be too long before you can experience the entire game at no extra charge with Game Pass Ultimate.

Here's a bit of what we had to say about Star Wars: Squadrons in our review last year:

"Star Wars: Squadrons combines a solid campaign with a truly fantastic multiplayer element that throws players into an immaculately rendered vision of classic Star Wars action that contains enough depth and detail to satisfy hardcore pilots while still remaining accessible and fun for more casual players."

In addition, EA has also confirmed for hockey fans that the excellent NHL 21 will be arriving on EA Play and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate this April, so you'll be able to lace up the virtual skates on Xbox in a few weeks' time.

Excited to see Star Wars: Squadrons coming to Game Pass? Let us know down below.

11. Saying Thanks:

Uberutang (February 27th, 2021)  

Addicted Member
    Wiedzmin 3!
    Game IDs
    Experience

I just want that NHL 21. I haven't played an NHL game since Sega Megadrive. I see the older ones are already on GP, but I'll wait for 21.
    Hidden Content

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    I just want that NHL 21. I haven't played an NHL game since Sega Megadrive. I see the older ones are already on GP, but I'll wait for 21.
    I am not a sport game person, except golf and I am not even a golfer.

Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3767838485868788 LastLast