Thread: MTN Supersonic + smart WIFI

Experience

Default MTN Supersonic + smart WIFI

Hi

Anyome has any experience with MTN Supersonic as a fibre provider? Also is the smart WIFI (Plume devices ) part of the standard cost or is it an additional cost.

The plume devices looking really compelling especially with parental control set and forget features

Very Senior Member
    9"NiNjA
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by eboo View Post
    Hi

Anyome has any experience with MTN Supersonic as a fibre provider? Also is the smart WIFI (Plume devices ) part of the standard cost or is it an additional cost.

The plume devices looking really compelling especially with parental control set and forget features
    The Supersonic network is really rock solid. I haven't had any issues with their service. I'm on a 20M connection on the Supersonic network in Sandton.

I took the option of the Plume devices. These are the best things since sliced bread. Simple and damn effective.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by speed_demon View Post
    The Supersonic network is really rock solid. I haven't had any issues with their service. I'm on a 20M connection on the Supersonic network in Sandton.

I took the option of the Plume devices. These are the best things since sliced bread. Simple and damn effective.
    Is the bandwidth shaped? Im quite tempted.

How many plume devices did you get? Also is there a monthly subscription on it?

Im also interested to find out how good is the parental control features?