Thread: Rocksmith 2014 Guitar Bundle (PS3)

Vae Victis
    Experience

Default Rocksmith 2014 Guitar Bundle (PS3)

Game Title: Rocksmith 2014
    City/Town: Cape Town
    Price: 1 200.00 (Neg)
    Shipping: N/A
    Everything is in box including, the game, 2 cables, both guitar picks, guitar strap, and of course the guitar itself.

The guitar's a bit dusty from not being used much and has a few light scratches but other than that everything's good.

Won't be able to ship it as I need to move this asap. Pickups are preferrable.

Thank You!
    All the questions in all the universes can be boiled down to three simple words: "Who am I?" We're born reaching for purpose. We die, grasping for meaning. We adopt philosophies. Follow Guides, Gurus, Gods. All in the hope of finally learning... who we truly are.

@TheMasterTower on Instagram & Twitter

Vae Victis
    Experience

Bump. Price dropped to R1000.
    All the questions in all the universes can be boiled down to three simple words: "Who am I?" We're born reaching for purpose. We die, grasping for meaning. We adopt philosophies. Follow Guides, Gurus, Gods. All in the hope of finally learning... who we truly are.

Vae Victis
    Experience

Bump. Bundle still available but if nobody's interested, I'll close this thread by the weekend & keep it.

Vae Victis
    Experience

Thread Closed