Thread: League of Legends dying?

Experience

Default League of Legends dying?

Hiho

Are there any active players here? I feel like this game is getting less and less popular

Game IDs
    Experience

If only fortnite would die as well

Experience

Fortnite is good fun - in small doses.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

Experience

excuse me and believe it or not but ive never played fortnite - is the idea similar to counter strike?

also, speaking of lol - is there a way to get a ranked account ready quickly? im feeling like only smurfing in low elo could bring the old fun back

Experience

hiho

i've read some about ranked ready accounts that you can buy, does anybody have experiences with them?

Experience

The game is not dying, it hold the largest user base in fact more than that of Dota2.
    Nowadays I am following LoL Worlds 2018, and the event is going interesting as only one Chinese team left in the event which is the biggest setback in LoL industry as out of 4, 3 teams are English for the first time in LoL history

Oupa
    Most Prolific Poster of 2013
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa William View Post
    The game is not dying, it hold the largest user base in fact more than that of Dota2.
    Nowadays I am following LoL Worlds 2018, and the event is going interesting as only one Chinese team left in the event which is the biggest setback in LoL industry as out of 4, 3 teams are English for the first time in LoL history
    NA vs EU finals is the dream

Go Fnatic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa William View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gouko_Tenrou View Post
    NA vs EU finals is the dream

Go Fnatic!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Could any of you guys help me with my question above? I am a bit afraid to buy but feel like it would be hella fun to play in bronze

↓ BOTTOM ↓

yea, and so did I and got one on this site. As I thought, LoL can actually be fun now – stomping from jungle as Lee Sin brings back old memories. kinda sucks that it doesn't have that many champions but yeah, I didn't want to spend much money. Do you know any other fun picks for low elo?
    Last edited by desertman; October 29th, 2018 at 12:48 PM.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by desertman View Post
    Could any of you guys help me with my question above? I am a bit afraid to buy but feel like it would be hella fun to play in bronze
    You should go for it!