Thread: Some of the best horror games, you can spend playing on this Halloween!

Experience

Default Some of the best horror games, you can spend playing on this Halloween!

The spooky season is upon us, and there is no better way to celebrate than to acknowledge the scariest monsters and enemies in video games.
    So instead of spending the whole night in front of TV or or hiding from trick or treaters, why not catch up on some of the most spine-chilling video games. Go on one of these spooky adventures and make sure that you get your fright on during the All Hallow’s Eve.

Best Games To Play On Halloween 2018
    To hell with trick-or-treating, this is the true spirit of Halloween. Check out the list of the most blood-curdling video games and give Halloween the respect it deserves.

Resident Evil 7

Over the past couple of years, the horror video game genre has been flooded with countless titles that revolve around a sort of adopt the same, jump-scare tactics. Though some have been quite thrilling, the genre as a whole has gone down the drain. However, this release by Capcom has come as a surprise as not only did it have an exceptional storyline, it is quite freighting as well.

Outlast 2

Outlast II is a sequel to the first title, Outlast, which in a way, kick-started this whole revamped horror genre. So, you can say that Resident Evil 7 was inspired by this and not the other way around.

Evil Within 2

Plus, with the game being developed by one of the best storytellers in the industry, Bethesda Studios, you know it will not disappoint you. It’s a good pick for Halloween. Ever since the game’s release, it has received favorable reviews, with an average rating of at least 8 out 10 stars.

Dying Light

It highlights a zombie survival with ground-breaking free running/parkour features. Surviving through hordes of zombies, climbing walls, crafting unimaginable weapons, it can’t get any better than this.

Friday The 13th

Well, what if we were to tell you that now you can experience all of that in an 80s stylized video game. Where you, not only can play as one of the teenagers but also can put yourself in the shoes of the serial killers. Tell me, doesn’t this sound exciting?

Hunt: Showdown

Hunt: Showdown is a competitive first-person PvP bounty hunting game with heavy PvE elements, from the makers of Crysis. Set in the darkest corners of the world, it packs the thrill of survival games into a match-based format.

But that's just general, please list any games that others might enjoy!

Experience

Great selection another favorite of mine was until dawn

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Makenshi View Post
    Great selection another favorite of mine was until dawn
    So are you trying these games this halloween?

Experience

Going to be playing some Dante's Inferno and Ghosts n Goblins for PSP, along with Diablo 3 and Metro: Last Light for PC for Halloween
    Last edited by RetroGamer80; October 28th, 2018 at 02:51 PM.

Experience

Isn't Call of Cthulu releasing soon? The first one was the scariest game I played back in the day. A lot like the Penumbra series. Looks like an awesome horror game.

Oupa
    Yes, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
    Game IDs
    Experience

I really can't play RE7 with a headset, keep soiling myself!

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by thecrowing View Post
    I really can't play RE7 with a headset, keep soiling myself!
    haha same story