Thread: Cigars

Experience

Default Cigars

Any cigar smokers out there? I'm looking for recommendations on hand rolled cigars, that won't break the bank. I'll have nicer ones for special occasions but I'm looking for ones that I can have more regular use with.

Addicted Member onem1nutenoodle's Avatar
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by RedLuigi View Post
    Any cigar smokers out there? I'm looking for recommendations on hand rolled cigars, that won't break the bank. I'll have nicer ones for special occasions but I'm looking for ones that I can have more regular use with.
    Hey man

If you're looking for cigars that won't break the bank, a mate of mine runs Cigars 4 Africa (https://cigars4africa.co.za/) and they sell genuine cigars at a fraction of the price you would get them from anywhere else. Other players in the SA cigar industry are super bleak with them and are convinced they're doing something illegal to have their prices so low, but it's all legit - they simply don't put much of a markup on their stuff.

They only stock award-winning cigars as well, so pretty much anything you buy is going to be great. Highly recommend them.
    send nudes

3. Saying Thanks:

abev (November 1st, 2018)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by onem1nutenoodle View Post
    Hey man

If you're looking for cigars that won't break the bank, a mate of mine runs Cigars 4 Africa (https://cigars4africa.co.za/) and they sell genuine cigars at a fraction of the price you would get them from anywhere else. Other players in the SA cigar industry are super bleak with them and are convinced they're doing something illegal to have their prices so low, but it's all legit - they simply don't put much of a markup on their stuff.

They only stock award-winning cigars as well, so pretty much anything you buy is going to be great. Highly recommend them.
    Thanks bud, their prices are really good for local pricing. I've found American stores to still be significantly cheaper though, I've got family coming over and just going to buy a box or two when they come down for now. Will definitely consider using this site in the future, do you know if they'll be running black Friday sales?

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by RedLuigi View Post
    Thanks bud, their prices are really good for local pricing. I've found American stores to still be significantly cheaper though, I've got family coming over and just going to buy a box or two when they come down for now. Will definitely consider using this site in the future, do you know if they'll be running black Friday sales?
    I'll ask, but I doubt it. I think their prices are already significantly cheaper than others in SA so they don't really need to run a BF special. I don't think BF has reached the cigar industry anyway. But I'll ask and confirm
    send nudes

Game IDs
    Experience

@RedLuigi I just chatted to him. They might do a 10% off special for BF.

Regarding the imports from America, if they had to bring in stock from there they would need to pay import duties and customs, so it would work out to be too expensive in the end anyway.
    send nudes

Gaming Wizard
    Sila, Samadhi, Panna
    Experience

To be honest, those prices arnt that good. Can get for cheaper at my local tobacco shop.

These are my jam:
    https://cigars4africa.co.za/index.ph...ieta-belicoso/
    WHY DO YOU HAVE SIGNATURES TURNED ON, THAT SHlT WASTEFUL YO.

Experience

@onem1nutenoodle

Haha that's fair, black Friday has us spoiled.

I understand that they don't want to import due to the tax issues. I just have a temporary fix with family coming over, I think they can each bring 20 cigars with them without extra charges. Glad to see their prices are not as outrageous as some places this side though, their selection is fantastic as well. Thanks for the recommendation man.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by abev View Post
    To be honest, those prices arnt that good. Can get for cheaper at my local tobacco shop.

These are my jam:
    Those Romeo y julieta are great, I also really enjoy some of the la aurora smokes.

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by abev View Post

These are my jam:
    They unfortunately had to put prices up a bit due to the rand tanking this year, but still decent considering the quality of the cigars they stock.
    send nudes