Thread: Will this work on our local PS4s with an SA account ?

Experience

Question Will this work on our local PS4s with an SA account ?

I've been looking for Kingdom Hearts for a while now with no success and then i came across this:
    https://store.na.square-enix-games.c...ory-so-far-ps4

So just want to know if thats a safe place to purchase from and will the game work on our SA account or do you need to use a US account to play ?

The game is apparently exclusively available only through the "Square Enix online store"

Thanks
    Javs

Game IDs
    Experience

Maybe I missed something but isn’t Kingdom Hearts available on the PSN store? ...and therefor by default would work locally/in SA? ...unless it’s a DIFFERENT kingdom hearts or something but I’m 99% sure I’ve seen that on the store.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by retrab View Post
    Maybe I missed something but isn’t Kingdom Hearts available on the PSN store? ...and therefor by default would work locally/in SA? ...unless it’s a DIFFERENT kingdom hearts or something but I’m 99% sure I’ve seen that on the store.
    just searched again (via the app) and i dont see it i see 1.5 and 2.5 Remix but not "The story so Far"
    i'll check again at home via the ps4 but on the app its def not showing.

Game IDs
    Experience

Just came across this post, if it helps: “...It's essentially the contents of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX and Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue” ...looks like THOSE are both available separately as downloads.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by javs View Post
    just searched again (via the app) and i dont see it i see 1.5 and 2.5 Remix but not "The story so Far"
    i'll check again at home via the ps4 but on the app its def not showing.
    Isn't it physical copies?

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by $eR8Ed View Post
    Yeah it looks like they bundled the 2 versions I mentioned above as a ‘single’ copy available on disc. I guess it’s more convenient for some people who don’t have the bandwidth and/or want to save some cash by buying a physical disc.

HD 1.5 & 2.5 on its own is R779 online so I guess a physical copy that includes HD2.8 for only $40 is a massive bargain, even after shipping and duties I’d guess

Oupa
    Yes, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
    Game IDs
    Experience

If its a physical copy, or even a digital copy, there's no reason for it not to work. I got Persona 5 Take your heart edition off amazon and use my ZA account just fine. Granted I needed to get the DLC off the US store but other than that its perfectly fine.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by $eR8Ed View Post
    is it ? i assumed it was digital but you could be right because the amazon listing is for the physical disk.
    Either way as @retrab mentioned it still works out far cheaper than buying the two separate bundles on our psn store.

Also iirc "The story so far" might have more content than just the two bundles ie 1.5 + 2.5 ReMix and 2.8 - i could be wrong though.

9. Saying Thanks:

$eR8Ed (November 1st, 2018)