Thread: Team Vitality under radar for spot-fixing, coincidence or controversy?

Experience

Default Team Vitality under radar for spot-fixing, coincidence or controversy?

A play from Team Vitality’s recent match against Valiance at the Loot.Bet Cup 3 may bring attention to event organizers and admins for a possible spot-fixing incident Team Vitality is a revamped French squad that came to existence almost a month ago. Boasting the likes of Nathan “NBK-” Schmitt, Dan “apEX” Madesclaire and Vincent “Happy” Schopenhauer the team looks a force to be reckoned with.

Team Vitality’s very first match was against Valiance on Dust 2 which the team won with a 16-11 scoreline. While Vitality won the game, one round however, was quite interesting to watch. This was Round 23, where Team Vitality found themselves in a 2v2 situation. With the timer ticking NBK had the job to plant the bomb while ZywOo was holding long from car. With almost 10 seconds on the clock it was a pretty easy plant knowing one CT was in spawn while the other could be predicted to be on short or coming from long.

NBK tried to plant the bomb and then suddenly stopped to try and plant it a few units away. He then stopped again to plant in the same spot as the first place only to know that the round timer had run out. This gave the CTs ample time to retake and with the round already in the bag for Valiance, their AWPer Otto “ottoNd” Sihvo took out the remaining members with some good shots.

The video below will better enlighten you on how the situation unfolded.
    https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses...61001945464832

Could this be true?

Gaming Wizard
    imdownhereforyoursoul
    Game IDs
    Experience

I wonder if Vincent “Happy” Schopenhauer is any relation to the legendary philosopher

Addicted Member
    Need to sleep
    Game IDs
    Experience

I was hoping this was something to do with discovery

4. Saying Thanks:

Uberutang (November 7th, 2018)  

Oupa
    DYEL?
    Experience

Lol and here I thought this was about Discovery....

6. Saying Thanks:

EX-Console Peasant
    Game IDs
    Experience

with all those Vitality ad brainwashing me from Youtube, i too thought its something to do with Discovery lol
    I5-6500 | CM212X | MSI Z170 | 8GB Ram | MSI 1080TI Sea Hawk | 1TB HDD + 256GB SSD | Antec TP-750c | Phantek P400s

8. Saying Thanks:

Experience

lol it was not about any discovery but it was about NBK because he didn't plant perhaps he tried thrice, it was not a glitch I guess!