Thread: HellSign

Oupa
    Oh my God I'm back with the Master Race
    Game IDs
    Experience

Default HellSign

For those that are resident Evil fan and want to play something a little different then please check out Hellsign.
    I have been following this game since it was first announced and and has been my most anticipated game for 2018 so far.
    It a Australian Indie title and only at a stupid price of R105.00 but I well worth 3 times that. With incredible music and sound and some of the best shadows I've seen in a game. This one will freak out those that scare easily.
    Checkout the gameplay below.

Addicted Member
    Swear to my bones
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by IwastheStig View Post
    For those that are resident Evil fan and want to play something a little different then please check out Hellsign.
    I have been following this game since it was first announced and and has been my most anticipated game for 2018 so far.
    It a Australian Indie title and only at a stupid price of R105.00 but I well worth 3 times that. With incredible music and sound and some of the best shadows I've seen in a game. This one will freak out those that scare easily.
    Checkout the gameplay below.

Ok holy **** that looks amazing. Thick atmosphere and interesting gameplay. So refreshing to see a horror game that’s not a stupid first person hide n seek. Thanks for the heads up I’m this one, def getting it!

“Adventure runs on all sorts of whiskey.”
    Game IDs
    Experience

Added to the Wishlist. Will wait for it to come out of EAcc though.