Thread: Sealed Mario Odysset Amiibo's + Mario Kart 8 + Kirby Star Allies

Game IDs
    Experience

Default Sealed Mario Odysset Amiibo's + Mario Kart 8 + Kirby Star Allies

Game Title: Mario Kart 8
    City/Town: Cape Town
    Price: N/A
    Shipping: N/A
    Hi guys I have the following amiibos and games to trade for a few other games and/or amiibos. I am open offers.

All the amiibos are sealed and in great condition. I would consider trading them for other amiibos like Charrizard, Bayonetta, Fox, Mario versions, Luigi, and Fire Emblem amiibos and Zelda amiibos, amiibo - Link Archer, amiibo - Link Rider.

I would also trade them for the following games: Diablo III - Eternal Collection, Warriors Orochi 4, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, One Piece Pirate Warriors 3: Deluxe Edition, Super Mario Party, OCTOPATH TRAVELER, Splatoon 2

1x Nintendo amiibo - Bowser (Wedding Outfit) - SEALED R300

1x Nintendo amiibo - Peach (Wedding Outfit) - SEALED R300

1x Nintendo amiibo - Mario (Wedding Outfit) -SEALED R300

I then also have a copy of Mario Kart 8 that I would like to trade for one of the following games: Diablo III - Eternal Collection, Warriors Orochi 4, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, One Piece Pirate Warriors 3: Deluxe Edition, OCTOPATH TRAVELER.

Mario Kart 8 - R550
    Kirby Star Allies - R450

Then last but not least I have a copy of the cutest pink fluffy ball named after a vacuum a copy of Kirby Star Allies that I would like to trade for one of the following games: Warriors Orochi 4, Splatoon 2, Diablo III - Eternal Collection, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, One Piece Pirate Warriors 3: Deluxe Edition, OCTOPATH TRAVELER, The World Ends with You: Final Remix, Payday 2, Mario Tennis Aces, Super Mario Party.
    Last edited by draken; November 19th, 2018 at 06:12 PM. Reason: New ad