Thread: Hitman 2

Game IDs
    Experience

Default Hitman 2

So im torn between this and Red dead, always been a hitman fan and really considering getting this , has anyone played it and whats your views?

The last I enjoyed was hitman 1 and 2...

“Adventure runs on all sorts of whiskey.”
    Game IDs
    Experience

The two games aren't really comparable, but the new Hitman is pretty fun. As long as you're of the completionist mindset, you should enjoy it as well. It really encourages replaying levels and discovering as well as trying new and different ways of completing objectives. If you dislike that, rather pass on it, since merely playing through once is probably a 7 hour adventure?

Game IDs
    Experience

yeah off course, have to agree two completely different genre's , wasn't sure what it will be like either as I haven't seen any hype around it at all! loved the first 2 and seeing the missions play out in different ways. possibly something im going to go ahead and grab. lets also see other members views on the game itself.

Game IDs
    Experience

I enjoyed the first season, fun sandbox to play around in. Can't say I love it, but by the time I picked it up, the entire package represented great value. Hitman season 1 can be played through Hitman 2, so might be worth picking up both and playing them through from the start.