Thread: All about Borderlands

Single and certainly not ready to mingle
    Game IDs
    Experience

Default All about Borderlands

So I don't see any posts related to this glorious game so I thought I'd start one!

I know for some this game is outdated but it's still a really really great game.. all though you just find cool loot and kill stuff.
    When I finally got internet many moons ago, I spent a lot of my online gaming in Heroes of Newerth, CoD MW2 and 3 and basically the entire black ops series, oh yeah, don't forget battlefield, but ever since I wielded my first Hyperion Weapon I could scarcely stop playing.

Though I admit I have not played the first borderlands, only 2 and pre-sequel along with all their DLCs. You just got to love the game along with all the random yet awesome characters, even clap, super overpowered mob bosses and TONS of weapons. Honestly I don't know which aspect of the game I'm drawn to.. maybe the leveling and building an insanely op zero pistol crit build or supp Maya, or endless farming for the orange loot to become even more badass, maybe it's just the humor in the game.

Well whatever it is, I love it.. I don't see a lot of people playing it these days, maybe everyone is awaiting borderlands 3? Hopefully these developers will actually use the number "3" after the game title unlike some smalve developers.

What do you think of the game? Eager for number 3 to come out or do you think it will be over hyped with exaggerated expectations and fail lovers of borders or be even better than the rest combined?

P.S. If you have some shift codes for pre-sequel or 2, please leave a comment
    I am one with the chair and 5kg of coffee.
    But without the games I am nothing, thus I refer to Hidden Content

2. Saying Thanks:

nykfist (December 6th, 2018)  

“Adventure runs on all sorts of whiskey.”
    Game IDs
    Experience

Believe you are looking for this sub-forum:

https://sagamer.co.za/forum/forumdis...erlands-Series

Gaming Wizard
    imdownhereforyoursoul
    Game IDs
    Experience

@SLYGUY why is this individual not at full rep yet. Also dude if you love Borderlands have you played Alienation the twin-stick shooter yet? It plays like Borderlands except it's an arcade isometric.

“Adventure runs on all sorts of whiskey.”
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by nykfist View Post
    @SLYGUY why is this individual not at full rep yet. Also dude if you love Borderlands have you played Alienation the twin-stick shooter yet? It plays like Borderlands except it's an arcade isometric.
    You Borderlands whore, you

I wasn't as much of a fan of the Pre-Sequel, but that's majorily due to some hectic Frame issues on PC. Really enjoyed the 1st and enjoyed the Telltale one. Barely dipped my toes into the 2nd.

6. Saying Thanks:

nykfist (December 6th, 2018)  

Game IDs
    Experience

I haven't played it because I haven't heard of it lol but I will check it out. Always enjoy playing new games

Game IDs
    Experience

Sorry :P Still new here but thanks lol