Thread: CS:GO Danger Zone (Battle Royale)

Game IDs
    Experience

Default CS:GO Danger Zone (Battle Royale)

So CSGO has gone BR!

http://counter-strike.net/dangerzone

It has also gone Free-To-Play

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...c40fa966e4bab8

My first thoughts:
    Played about 5 games this morning. Enjoyed it, will play more.

Beyond whatever technical issues they're currently having, the game does need some development. Another map would be nice. Longer games with a larger variety of weapons too.

Currently at game-start you get pistols and SMGs. You either find these in crates on the floor which you have to break, or you buy them with money found on the floor on from killing people.

You also have to buy ammo - an MP7 comes with 24 rounds only. I picked up a Five Seven with 7 rounds. There are ammo crates that give you about 10 bullets I think. You can buy ammo for $1000 - gives you... maybe 1 bullets?

The trick is when you buy things they're delivered by drone. So if you hear or see a drone going, it's a clue as to the player's location.

Rifles only become available quite far into the round so it makes for closer engagements, especially in the beginning.

There's a "breach charge" - essentially a demolition charge. Should be fun. You also get a tablet showing the map. You can upgrade it to show all drones on the map, and also increase the resolution. Haven't played with that much yet, but if you kill a player with an upgraded tablet, you can pick theirs up. Also their guns and mooolah.

Gaming Wizard
    imdownhereforyoursoul
    Game IDs
    Experience

Is it possible to play this game against bots, as practice. Like if you've never played it and want to get used to maps and firing etc?

EX-Console Peasant
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by nykfist View Post
    Is it possible to play this game against bots, as practice. Like if you've never played it and want to get used to maps and firing etc?
    you can't play with bots, but you can load up the map and explore it by your self
    I5-6500 | CM212X | MSI Z170 | 8GB Ram | MSI 1080TI Sea Hawk | 1TB HDD + 256GB SSD | Antec TP-750c | Phantek P400s

Gaming Wizard
    imdownhereforyoursoul
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer-noob-404 View Post
    you can't play with bots, but you can load up the map and explore it by your self
    perfect, thank you!