Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marvel Studios' Avengers 4 - End Game - Official Trailer

Very Senior Member
    "This ends tonight." —Arkham Knight
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by IbiE View Post
    I hope they introduce Doctor Doom as the next "big" villain, maybe head towards Secret Wars. But if I remember correctly, Marvel still don't have the respective rights.
    If I were a betting man, I'd say Marvel is likely to use Avengers: Championship Finals as a way to introduce the Celestials or one of the other cosmic deities as the larger threat than Thanos. In the graphic novel Thanos pissed off every godlike figure in the universe when he wore the Gauntlet and this might be the setup for Phase 4's space-based focus.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Kelnari View Post
    If I were a betting man, I'd say Marvel is likely to use Avengers: Championship Finals as a way to introduce the Celestials or one of the other cosmic deities as the larger threat than Thanos. In the graphic novel Thanos pissed off every godlike figure in the universe when he wore the Gauntlet and this might be the setup for Phase 4's space-based focus.
    I'm not familiar with Avengers: Championship Finals?

What's the end goal if they were to introduce the Celestials? They are pretty random in anything and everything they do when it comes to involving themselves with Earth.

Wouldn't mind them introducing Galactus/Annihilus though

Addicted Member
    Comedian of the Year 2013
    Praise the sun! \|--|/
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPrince View Post
    Why is Stark not with Nebula? Weren't both of them left alive, seems like the logical thing to do would be to stick with her since she is well versed in space travel.
    There's a part where a blue hand is on a shoulder. Remember these trailers are incredibly deceptively edited

Very Senior Member
    Game IDs
    Experience

I'm not familiar with Avengers: Championship Finals?
    LOL, I just meant Avengers: End Game

What's the end goal if they were to introduce the Celestials? They are pretty random in anything and everything they do when it comes to involving themselves with Earth.

Wouldn't mind them introducing Galactus/Annihilus though
    I know the current rumour mill is that there is a potentially larger cosmic threat than Thanos in this movie and I recall some interview in which Marvel was interested in exploring a Celestials movie or some such in Phase 4. The Celestials seem to be the only deities on par with Galactus and so forth at the moment, as I believe the character of Galactus may not show up any time soon due to the current phase of the Fox/Disney deal. The Celestials seem to be the only beings who could give an Infinity-powered Thanos a run for his money and in the comics they have had moments where they posed a legitimate threat to Earth as well.

On the other hand the movies are only loosely based on the comic Infinity Gauntlet/Infinity War story line so there may not even be a big confrontation between Thanos and the Odin/Zeus/Eternity/Chaos & Order/etc.-type characters and the rumours of a massive cosmic threat are merely just rumours

Either way, I'm guessing they'll leave Annihilus and those guys more for the Guardians of the Galaxy series, or may even drop hints to this in the upcoming Capt. Marvel movie.

5. Saying Thanks:

IbiE (December 8th, 2018)  

Very Senior Member
    Game IDs
    Experience

I thought this was quite funny

Very Senior Member
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by D4RKL1NGza View Post
    There's a part where a blue hand is on a shoulder. Remember these trailers are incredibly deceptively edited
    That kind of looked to me like Cap's shoulder and Blond Widow's arm, with the screen glare and lighting causing the blue tint on her hand.

But you're right, the Russos are known to troll in the trailers and in the actual movie it's probably Deadpool using Cable's Body Slide time travel to rescue Stark.

8. Saying Thanks:

Toi ZA (December 8th, 2018)  

Addicted Member
    I am one with the Force. The Force is with me.
    Experience

Thanos may not even be the villian in this movie. The shot of his armour is straight out of the comics. When he retired to become a farmer

Addicted Member
    Comedian of the Year 2013
    Praise the sun! \|--|/
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Shiverz View Post
    Thanos may not even be the villian in this movie. The shot of his armour is straight out of the comics. When he retired to become a farmer
    Maybe someone is pissed at Thanos and is coming for him as well

Addicted Member
    I am one with the Force. The Force is with me.
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by D4RKL1NGza View Post
    Maybe someone is pissed at Thanos and is coming for him as well
    Maybe someone needs Thanos and the gauntlet to stop a bigger threat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12