Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xbox elite controller

Gaming Wizard
    No.1 Pose
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Snappo View Post
    Is that in the Xbox Accessories app? Fml I haven't seen that option there. I thought they were stuck on the regular mapping for the buttons
    Nee fok man...yes it's on the Xbox Accessories app.

What have you been using the paddles for this whole time?

There are actually too many bloody options in my opinion.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - "I am Quiet, I am the absence of words."

Gaming Wizard
    Crossbuy.Crossgen.Crossplay
    Game IDs
    Experience

I love the app. got a profile for all my top games, with trigger tension and stick accelaration curves setup the way I like etc etc.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by xCY4N1D3x ZA View Post
    Yes it is, you can map and change virtually any setting. From the home button light brightness, to vibration level, to analog stick sensitivity to button mapping, to trigger dead zones etc. It's all in there.
    I must be on another planet, wtf!!! I've done the trigger dead zones and whatnot. But I literally have never seen button remapping.

Gaming Wizard
    No.1 Pose
    Game IDs
    Experience

I must be on another planet, wtf!!! I've done the trigger dead zones and whatnot. But I literally have never seen button remapping.
    He he, you've missed out on 90% of the awesome of the Elite (well normal button remaps apply to all controllers) so it will feel like a new thing all over again.
    Hidden Content

Experience

lol sell me the controller ... since it's been a normal controller all this time to you

6. Saying Thanks:

bokka1 (January 8th, 2019)  

Experience

Hahaha, I use one paddle for B button, for crouch (FPS). But man would I like to use another one for the RS button.

Game IDs
    Experience

Just wanted to also weigh in here. The question regarding "value for money" is subjective and will vary from person to person and budget to budget. But what is absolutely objective, is that it is the best controller on the market, across all platforms. The build quality is just amazing and the overall package has a premium feel.

9. Saying Thanks:

SauRoN (January 8th, 2019)  

Game IDs
    Experience

Quick question, if you map a button to one of the paddles does pressing the button do anything?

Gaming Wizard
    No.1 Pose
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by MJ INC View Post
    Quick question, if you map a button to one of the paddles does pressing the button do anything?
    Yes the original button mapping remains in tact, it's just an additional button on the paddles.

So you can easily take them out if you want to for a specific game or just not use them.

But once you get used to the paddles every other controller becomes useless pretty quickly.
    Hidden Content

Game IDs
    Experience

I mapped the face buttons to the back paddles.

Playing halo5 without ever taking your hand/fingers away from the rt/rb & lt/lb in a competitive arena game while being able to reload/boost/crouch is incredible and for sure a quantifiable advantage over non-elite controller players.

I also love the weight of the controller, I can't play with the old/basic controllers.

All that I need additionally would be a dedicated screenshot/movieclip button, true bluetooth with the console (hoping scarlett consoles have built in bluetooth and drops the propriatary kak) - also wouldn't mind a swappable play and charge battery pack and USB-C.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12