Thread: Free PS+ and PS Now Legit (No cards req.)

Experience

Default Free PS+ and PS Now Legit (No cards req.)

This feature is built into the PS4, Basically if you go to a friend's house you can sign into his console and play whatever games he has, and if he has PS+ you can play online too. So this is also on your personal console. Whatever profiles you have can share a single PS+ account. Ok, so that's basically the backstory and as I said Playstation has made it like that so that's what they want, right? Of course

I could redirect you to noobtube right now to watch some drawn out squeaker video or something.

But the method is simple.

1. Create an alternative profile with United Kingdom as the country, not SA, I don't think you'll get PS now with that. You can use a throwaway email because this account will only be useful for PS+ 14 day trial and the PS Now 7 day trial.

Stay logged into this new account for now.

2. Go to settings --> Account Management and select "Activate as your Primary PS4".

3. Turn of Location access on your device or PC etc. and create a Paypal account. No need to link cards or deposit anything into Paypal, zero balance is fine. Don't verify phones and all, just your email. Use a secondary email because you can use this paypal over and over again for trials, which we need. Since we're not linking phones and cards etc. i would just use a fake name, tbh. There's absolutely nothing wrong being private on the internet. In fact I would highly recommend it. I would probably use proxies as well but that's just me and not really needed as long as location access is off I think.

4. Sign into Sony Playstation network on your pc or device with your new profile details or even you can just do it on your PS4.

On the "internet", select payment method on the left and add the Paypal you just created as a payment method.

If you're adding Paypal on the PS4, I think it's in Settings --> Account MAnagement --> Wallet. somewhere there.

Let me try make this short. So add the Paypal, activate your ps+ and now trials. Remove Paypal from payment method/wallet. Download whatever you want from this new account. Keep it as your primary ps4. However, when you want to play, you simply use your main account.

When trials expire, create new profile, follow the same method, iow rinse and repeat. You can use the same Paypal over and over. Enjoy.

Merry christmas all
    Last edited by snews; December 25th, 2018 at 10:44 AM.
    Hi, don't contact me :-)

PS C:\> if ( $($(CertUtil -hashfile C:\Users\root\Downloads\kali-linux-2016.1-amd64\kali-linux-2016.1-amd64.iso SHA1)[1]
    -replace " ","") -eq "deaa41c5c8f26b7854cafb34b6f1b567871c4875" ) { echo "ok" }
    ok
    PS C:\>

Oupa
    Oh, is that an ancient Tibetan ritual dagger in your pocket?
    Game IDs
    Experience

So create accounts every time you want 14 days?

Or am I missing something where you have free access vir altyd?

Gaming Wizard
    Don't delete my posts ()
    Game IDs
    Experience

Just buy psn+ bro.

4. Saying Thanks:

Coldcat (December 27th, 2018),  creemyv (December 27th, 2018),  SauRoN (December 25th, 2018),  SlingshotGamer (December 25th, 2018),  Vanilla (December 25th, 2018)  

Experience

Sorry, I should have mentioned, this is for people who might not afford it at the moment or don't have access to some payment method right now, or perhaps just want to play online every now and again and don't want to pay every month just for a few hours of online gameplay. I haven't played online in over a week for eg. Understand? Many possibilities people.
    Hi, don't contact me :-)

PS C:\> if ( $($(CertUtil -hashfile C:\Users\root\Downloads\kali-linux-2016.1-amd64\kali-linux-2016.1-amd64.iso SHA1)[1]
    -replace " ","") -eq "deaa41c5c8f26b7854cafb34b6f1b567871c4875" ) { echo "ok" }
    ok
    PS C:\>

Game IDs
    Experience

Not really, just pay the damm year fee or dont simple.

Its really not that bad all things considered and beats creating fake accounts just to achieve this, its against T&Cs and really is supporting the servers that run PSN such a bad thing?

7. Saying Thanks:

Coldcat (December 27th, 2018),  SauRoN (December 25th, 2018),  SlingshotGamer (December 25th, 2018),  Vanilla (December 25th, 2018)  

Game IDs
    Experience

that seems tiring

Gaming Wizard
    No.1 Pose
    Game IDs
    Experience

Default Free PS+ and PS Now Legit (No cards req.)

Much easier to just use Google aliases for email so you dont need to recreate that as well.

But honestly its just easier to pay for it.

Especially if you want to actually play the PS+ games.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - "I am Quiet, I am the absence of words."

10. Saying Thanks:

creemyv (December 27th, 2018)  

Experience

Cool workaround, im sure younger kids will use it who have no money,Heck, I would have abused this if I was still in school/no income.

12. Saying Thanks:

Boquito17 (December 27th, 2018)  

Oupa
    ALL DAY SON
    Game IDs
    Experience

Lots of cynicism in this thread... really guys...

He's just posting a hack he may have found useful. I'd have used this had I known about it when my stupid PS Plus expired and my credit card was no longer valid, and had to wait a while to get a new one reissued.

Nobody is being forced to do this. I agree that PS Plus is not worth it. Would much rather pay a small fee and not get all the stupid free games etc.

Let's be civil

14. Saying Thanks:

Batista (December 27th, 2018),  IbiE (December 27th, 2018)  

Gaming Wizard
    imdownhereforyoursoul
    Game IDs
    Experience

I stopped trusting Sony when I realised Steam has most games for a third of the PSN price, free multiplayer, and Valve get along just fine.

Sony is exploiting us all, I have no problem with people using this little PSN+ exploit..