Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blackout on PS4

Very Senior Member xCY4N1D3x ZA's Avatar
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by X_R4z0R_BoS View Post
    Friends can still find each other on the same server which sucks when there is only solos. (Which I dont recommend doing might just get banned)
    Banned in Cod?

LOL.jpg

2. Saying Thanks:

mantis za (February 6th, 2019),  VEttie400 (February 6th, 2019),  X_R4z0R_BoS (January 11th, 2019)  

Fillet mignon
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Snappo View Post
    Just would like to know whats Blackout is like on PS4?

On Xbox you have to wait for quite a while to find a game and the lobby to fill up. Its always only solo, and then there's always a group of guys who team up even though its solo and spoil the fun just to win. Its better to group up with some EU friends and play on their side. Instant games, every mode etc.
    It really is great on ps4, games are quick to load, lobbies are always full with SA based players and we have quads back now!

4. Saying Thanks:

PossesedClownZA (February 4th, 2019)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Tiano View Post
    It really is great on ps4, games are quick to load, lobbies are always full with SA based players and we have quads back now!
    How often is this the case, which nights can you get a blackout game in? I have the game on PC and you can only ever get a blackout game on friday/saturday evening, every other day is dead. Also, how is the ping? Are the servers local?

Fillet mignon
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Swing View Post
    How often is this the case, which nights can you get a blackout game in? I have the game on PC and you can only ever get a blackout game on friday/saturday evening, every other day is dead. Also, how is the ping? Are the servers local?
    Howsit dude, every night for the past couples of weeks. I would say we have about 2 to 3 SA lobbies going on at the same time. Unfortunately I have heard that PC guys have a lot of problems sucks! in terms of ping etc I will check it out this evening and get back to you with specifics.

For instance if you die and leave your current lobby and search directly after, you will hop into a lobby with 60+ players already.
    And i have met so many casual gamers that play blackout, it's really cool!

Fillet mignon
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by xCY4N1D3x ZA View Post
    Banned in Cod?

LOL.jpg
    yeah, i've never heard of anyone getting banned from doing this. However it is just morally wrong

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123