Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Season 16 - Primals!

Game IDs
    Experience

Default Season 16 - Primals!

Hi everyone,

While I'm still new here, I'm hoping to stir up discussion on Diablo 3 again. With Season 16 that just started this week and the addition of new Primal Ancient drops (ancients with maxed out stats), a seasonal wings reward and what not, there's a decent amount of new content to discuss and share. I wanted to share a few links to screenshots I've seen, but can't find them now =\

Anyone still playing that found any primals yet? Apparently they only drop from GR70 Solo, which I've never had enough time or good internet for to achieve, but it doesn't sound out of reach, especially not for cunning South Africans!

Game IDs
    Experience

I will add links of the new primals as I find more, hopefully excite some people or spark that nostalgia!

oops, I linked an item from a previous season that was a Primal Ancient, not a Primal Ancient Legendary.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Slitza; January 23rd, 2019 at 02:36 PM. Reason: incorrect link indicated

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Slitza View Post
    Hi everyone,

While I'm still new here, I'm hoping to stir up discussion on Diablo 3 again. With Season 16 that just started this week and the addition of new Primal Ancient drops (ancients with maxed out stats), a seasonal wings reward and what not, there's a decent amount of new content to discuss and share. I wanted to share a few links to screenshots I've seen, but can't find them now =\

Anyone still playing that found any primals yet? Apparently they only drop from GR70 Solo, which I've never had enough time or good internet for to achieve, but it doesn't sound out of reach, especially not for cunning South Africans!
    I usually find about 20-30 primals during a season, about 3-5 of those actually end up being useful.

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by EtherZA View Post
    I usually find about 20-30 primals during a season, about 3-5 of those actually end up being useful.
    Are you by any chance referring to Ancients, Ether? Primal Ancients are only about 4 days old since being released :P
    If you are indeed, then those numbers check out entirely. I should take a screenie of my non-seasonal bank tab with a bunch of useless ancients

Game IDs
    Experience

Are you by any chance referring to Ancients, Ether? Primal Ancients are only about 4 days old since being released :P
    If you are indeed, then those numbers check out entirely. I should take a screenie of my non-seasonal bank tab with a bunch of useless ancients
    Primals was released early 2017 with patch 2.5.0. If you are talking about ancients then we are talking in the 100's a season. Look at my characters from previous season's: https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Et...hero/108531765 - Notice the ancients, primal's, legendaries

you-gotta-pump-those-numbers-up-those-are-rookie-numbers-30070070.png
    Last edited by EtherZA; January 23rd, 2019 at 02:26 PM.

6. Saying Thanks:

Slitza (January 23rd, 2019)  

Game IDs
    Experience

Wait what on earth...?

Firstly, your character name is priceless
    Secondly, those are definitely pre-season 16 drops (glove and shoulder)... but... okay, you're totally right and helped me find my mistake! The new items are "Primal Ancient Legendaries", phew what a mouthful, not just "Primal Ancients" like I've been misnaming them. My apologies

The item I posted earlier doesn't contain the correct prefixes and while it does have red border for primal ancient, it seems like the PALegendaries have an almost double red border. Very poor form on my part, but glad you set me on the right course.

As an example of what it should look like, with all required prefixes:
    6zCJiWQ.png

Game IDs
    Experience

Wait what on earth...?

Firstly, your character name is priceless
    Secondly, those are definitely pre-season 16 drops (glove and shoulder)... but... okay, you're totally right and helped me find my mistake! The new items are "Primal Ancient Legendaries", phew what a mouthful, not just "Primal Ancients" like I've been misnaming them. My apologies

The item I posted earlier doesn't contain the correct prefixes and while it does have red border for primal ancient, it seems like the PALegendaries have an almost double red border. Very poor form on my part, but glad you set me on the right course.

As an example of what it should look like, with all required prefixes:
    6zCJiWQ.png
    It was part of the QOL changes this season, they made the border brighter etc.

Capture.JPG

Source: https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/22820...uality_of_Life

Game IDs
    Experience

I remember reading that article more than once and totally missed the correct naming in the new items i.e. "Primal Legendaries". epic fail

Game IDs
    Experience

I remember reading that article more than once and totally missed the correct naming in the new items i.e. "Primal Legendaries". epic fail
    lol we just call them primals

Oupa
    I don't know the cool kids haven't placed me yet...
    Experience

People are still playing D3.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast