Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: PlayStation plus games for march 2019

Gaming Wizard
    Crossbuy.Crossgen.Crossplay
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by vaas213 View Post
    That’s crazy awesome!! Im still on physical copies moving slowly but surely onto digital completely.. Im getting old now the hastle of standing up to change a game lol
    I started this gen late but I don't do physical:
    1. you have to get up and change disks
    2. gameshare
    3. gamepass

Those 3 digital only options is enough reason to add some externals to the box :P

2. Saying Thanks:

SnakeEater (March 5th, 2019),  vaas213 (February 28th, 2019)  

Game IDs
    Experience

The Witness is a great game. At launch, I spent weeks obsessing with it, trying to figure everything out. Glad more people get to experience it.

A bit disappointed that we go from 6 games to 2 games, just like that. I knew it was coming, but I would have at least expected for Sony to throw in 3 PS4 games and 1 PSVR game or something similar. There are over 300 PSVR games at the moment, so not like there is a shortage that if they had to give out 1 or 2 each month that they would run out of PSVR games to provide.

I still believe that they should have at least kept the PS3 offerings going until the PS5 launched. It's not like they have run out of PS3 games to provide and I still play on my PS3 regularly.

Interested to see where PS Plus goes. I joined up in 2014 mainly just for the free games offering. I don't play multiplayer and don't use the cloud storage that much. At R899 for a year, that's coming up to R37.50 per game now, still not a bad deal.

But lately it seems that PS Plus usually has one game that is focused on a multiplayer mainly game. If they keep up that trend going forward, then it's basically one game per month for me. So on the fence about continuing my subscription once it lapses, as I've bought most of my games when they go on sale.

Waiting to see what happens with PS5 launches. Hopefully PS Plus adds more features down the line.

4. Saying Thanks:

Uberutang (March 4th, 2019)  

Very Senior Member
    Can I play?
    Game IDs
    Experience

Havent seen the new games come up yet on the store. anyone know what time they usually switch over?

Experience

Games are live

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789