View Poll Results: When Can You Make It?

Voters
4. This poll is closed
  • Friday April 26th

1 25.00%
  • Saturday April 27th

4 100.00%
  • Monday April 29th

1 25.00%
  • Tuesday April 30th

2 50.00%
  • Friday May 3rd

3 75.00%
  • Saturday May 4th

3 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282112128129130131132
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1320

Thread: D&D New Players Sign-up!!!

Oupa
    8d8 dmg on me? But Iím lvl 3...
    Game IDs
    Experience

Solasta: Crown of the Magister is coming to Steam Early Access on October 20th. Pretty happy about that. Quite enjoyed the demo, so itís a no-brainer for me.

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by krYtHan View Post
    Solasta: Crown of the Magister is coming to Steam Early Access on October 20th. Pretty happy about that. Quite enjoyed the demo, so it’s a no-brainer for me.
    Backed them on kickstarter so should get the email when it reaches steam. Also excited about it. I have been getting my DnD fix on Crit Role and also the Vox Machina books, got volume 1 and 2 that is released so far. Also still toying with a DM idea I have for a campaign. a bit of a Monster hunter type vibe, where a group meets up and hunts beats but they need to d osome tracking/investigating to find it and then fight a stong monster. They then get rewards for killing/capturing monsters and move from town to town where there is quests for this sort of thing. Much more fighting animals rather than people and less political orientated.

Just an idea I have been toying with.

Game IDs
    Experience

4. Saying Thanks:

unstoppableErasor (September 28th, 2020)  

Oupa
    Game IDs
    Experience

Tried Mork Borg last night for the first time. Was pretty fun, can be quite a bit more difficult than DnD in certain circumstances.

My character started off with 1HP which I had for the entire session. Negative stats for one of the core attributes. Was an absolutely awful character.

Killed a rat-human hybrid baby. Then roasted him because I had no food. Tried to entice the dungeon boss with said food. Turns out the food I was offering to him was his son.

Yeah, whole encounter really went downhill after that.

Game IDs
    Experience

Tried Mork Borg last night for the first time. Was pretty fun, can be quite a bit more difficult than DnD in certain circumstances.

My character started off with 1HP which I had for the entire session. Negative stats for one of the core attributes. Was an absolutely awful character.

Killed a rat-human hybrid baby. Then roasted him because I had no food. Tried to entice the dungeon boss with said food. Turns out the food I was offering to him was his son.

Yeah, whole encounter really went downhill after that.
    WoW!! Sound crazy. I got the DM Yourself PDF to play adventures solo. Finished it over the weekend, but want to skim over again to make sure I know whats up before trying a solo adventure. Will check on DM's Guild for a cheap 1 shot solo adventure and take it from there.

Oupa
    Game IDs
    Experience

I tried a solo adventure a long time ago and it was okay. Didnít quite scratch that itch though.

Been playing weekly since September with a couple of guys in my city. Found out about Owlbear Rodeo from the DM. Very lightweight, very easy to use. Use zoom for everything else, so it works quite a treat.

Should try to get things going again.

Game IDs
    Experience

I tried a solo adventure a long time ago and it was okay. Didn’t quite scratch that itch though.

Been playing weekly since September with a couple of guys in my city. Found out about Owlbear Rodeo from the DM. Very lightweight, very easy to use. Use zoom for everything else, so it works quite a treat.

Should try to get things going again.
    Will check out Owlbear Rodeo. I also found Foundry Virtual Table Top, I just need to complete my TV case still, it is on the 3 year plan

I have to say to DM is fun, but playing just gives it so much more. I have been pondering if you guys are keen to play and depending on who is DM that we included a pet for the DM to play as.

Mainly like a dog/cat/imp/bear.... Giving him not a lot of roleplay as a PC, but giving him some actions in a fight as well to help. Making the Character sheet will just be a hassle.

Oupa
    Game IDs
    Experience

Unfortunately ever since starting at my new school, I canít do mornings @4. I teach every second Saturday as well, so Iím broken on the weekends. So it will be hard for me to join in the future.

Game IDs
    Experience

Unfortunately ever since starting at my new school, I can’t do mornings @4. I teach every second Saturday as well, so I’m broken on the weekends. So it will be hard for me to join in the future.
    We will see what we can do.

Game IDs
    Experience

Solasta: Crown of the Magister is coming to Steam Early Access on October 20th. Pretty happy about that. Quite enjoyed the demo, so it’s a no-brainer for me.
    Hey. I downloaded it and played the intro part. Created my own 4 chars and just got past the session 0 basically. It is clearly stilll in Early access, and has some issues with lip sync and people clipping tables. but dialog is funny for me. not fluent like DOS2, but anyone who has played DnD knows it aint fluid when you RP I liked the dice rolls and the game felt fun. I jumping in again tonight to see how things progress.

12. Saying Thanks:

Cathal (October 21st, 2020),  krYtHan (October 21st, 2020)  

Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282112128129130131132