View Poll Results: When Can You Make It?

Voters
4. This poll is closed
  • Friday April 26th

    1 25.00%
  • Saturday April 27th

    4 100.00%
  • Monday April 29th

    1 25.00%
  • Tuesday April 30th

    2 50.00%
  • Friday May 3rd

    3 75.00%
  • Saturday May 4th

    3 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 176797113114115116117
Results 1,161 to 1,169 of 1169

Thread: D&D New Players Sign-up!!!

  1. #1161
    Addicted Member
    “Adventure runs on all sorts of whiskey.”
    Cathal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Worcester
    Posts
    3,632
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samrai.jck View Post
    Lets put it to a vote, Roll20 seems very easy to use. If you are willing to view it regularly we can keep the game going there.
    @krYtHan @Cathal @PaPaBeeR, Vote roll20 or forum for the game. And any others that would like to join are welcome.
    Speaking from a someone-who-has-played-on-forums view, my only issue is how we'll do rolls etc, without slowing play (and obviously trusting players )

    Otherwise adding rules in place should sort most things, like post frequency, length, waiting for someone else, post order etc.
    ALMOST DEAD YESTERDAY, MAYBE DEAD TOMORROW, BUT ALIVE, GLORIOUSLY ALIVE, TODAY

  2. #1162
    Addicted Member PaPaBeeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Montana, Pretoria
    Posts
    3,097
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cathal View Post
    Speaking from a someone-who-has-played-on-forums view, my only issue is how we'll do rolls etc, without slowing play (and obviously trusting players )
    Yeah the only reason I went with Roll20 was for hte roll -proof. But we can do a Forum chat and just do our rolls on roll20 and post them here.

  3. #1163
    Addicted Member PaPaBeeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Montana, Pretoria
    Posts
    3,097
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samrai.jck View Post
    Hahhaha, Courtesan - Nice! You are basically Inara from firefly? what Class?
    Havent watched firefly

    So I am stuck now a bit. Decided to go Adventurer Class. Expert/warrior.

    But now i need to pick foci and I am not sure if I can pick the 3 i am interested in.

    Close Combatant
    Diplomat
    Specialist

    Also not sure how to add these to my char creation at the moment

  4. #1164
    Addicted Member
    macroscopic quantum phenomena
    samrai.jck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wet patch of soil
    Posts
    3,782
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krYtHan View Post
    Unfortunately I don’t have a pc right now and can’t use Roll20 with my phone, so... Need to also check out this system first, so when were you thinking of starting?
    We can start any time next week from monday, you don't have to join from the start, any player can join anytime during the game, the players will just have to entertain the possibility of a constant deus ex machina changing the course of the game. @cheza121, still around?

  5. #1165
    Addicted Member
    macroscopic quantum phenomena
    samrai.jck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wet patch of soil
    Posts
    3,782
    Experience

    Default

    Lets do character creation on monday on roll20. We can also keep that for rolling. Ill sometime post maps there. If someone without roll20 wants to join and has checked the free rule book, we can do it on this forum. Will figure out the sheet later.

  6. #1166
    Addicted Member
    macroscopic quantum phenomena
    samrai.jck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wet patch of soil
    Posts
    3,782
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaPaBeeR View Post
    Havent watched firefly

    So I am stuck now a bit. Decided to go Adventurer Class. Expert/warrior.

    But now i need to pick foci and I am not sure if I can pick the 3 i am interested in.

    Close Combatant
    Diplomat
    Specialist

    Also not sure how to add these to my char creation at the moment
    I haven't looked at the sheet on roll20 but don't they just affect the skill points? so you can up some skill points to an upper limit?

  7. #1167
    Addicted Member PaPaBeeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Montana, Pretoria
    Posts
    3,097
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samrai.jck View Post
    I haven't looked at the sheet on roll20 but don't they just affect the skill points? so you can up some skill points to an upper limit?
    You just click to add them, but not sure how they affect teh skill rolls yet. Its new for me so will see. But I could add them without issues.

    I typed out each thing I rolled for before riolling so it is easy to check up if i messed up somewhere, but I feel like i was lucky and go a pretty high stat slutty Char, playing Female human anyone know a good site to get a profile pick for a female human Courtesan??

  8. #1168
    Addicted Member
    “Adventure runs on all sorts of whiskey.”
    Cathal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Worcester
    Posts
    3,632
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaPaBeeR View Post
    You just click to add them, but not sure how they affect teh skill rolls yet. Its new for me so will see. But I could add them without issues.

    I typed out each thing I rolled for before riolling so it is easy to check up if i messed up somewhere, but I feel like i was lucky and go a pretty high stat slutty Char, playing Female human anyone know a good site to get a profile pick for a female human Courtesan??
    Even though it takes flak, Pinterest is a good resource for character images.
    ALMOST DEAD YESTERDAY, MAYBE DEAD TOMORROW, BUT ALIVE, GLORIOUSLY ALIVE, TODAY

  9. #1169
    Addicted Member PaPaBeeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Montana, Pretoria
    Posts
    3,097
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samrai.jck View Post
    I haven't looked at the sheet on roll20 but don't they just affect the skill points? so you can up some skill points to an upper limit?
    I switched Specialist for Alert. Seems my slutty would be more alert than specialised in something.

Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 176797113114115116117

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •