Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20506667686970

Thread: E3 2019 - Press Conference Details, News & Discussion

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by JackHorse View Post
    Now is the most difficult part. E3 is over but I have to decide between Cyberpunk and Watch dogs 3. https://rawg.io/games/watch-dogs-legion I have to admit they both look like a lot of fun, but CD project Red are known for the better storytelling.. Difficult to choose XD
    I fired up Watch Dogs 2 for the first time yesterday evening. The game is almost unplayable with a keyboard and mouse - the movement is so janky. The controls are usable with an Xbox controller, but I still found the character and vehicle handling (and the shooting mechanics) abysmally poor. I'm not sure I feel like continuing when I've got so many other games to get around to.

My hype for Watch Dogs Legion has flatlined.

Addicted Member
    Wiedzmin 3!
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Pies View Post
    I fired up Watch Dogs 2 for the first time yesterday evening. The game is almost unplayable with a keyboard and mouse - the movement is so janky. The controls are usable with an Xbox controller, but I still found the character and vehicle handling (and the shooting mechanics) abysmally poor. I'm not sure I feel like continuing when I've got so many other games to get around to.

I also want to revisit Watch Dogs 2 before Legion drops, just waiting for a friend to bring me the files since I can't download right now. Luckily I have a PS4 controller and Uplay games usually have native support for it.
    Hidden Content
    “Sometimes we have the absolute certainty there's something inside us that's so hideous and monstrous that if we ever search it out we won't be able to stand looking at it. But it's when we're willing to come face to face with that demon that we face the angel.”
    — Hubert Selby Jr. (Last Exit to Brooklyn)

Experience

Nah, if it's not pc only game, i'm using my gamepad all the time. I dunno how people play Dark souls or Sekiro with their keyboard.

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by GamersAhoy View Post
    Nah, if it's not pc only game, i'm using my gamepad all the time. I dunno how people play Dark souls or Sekiro with their keyboard.
    GTA V handles best with a keyboard and mouse. Ubisoft have no excuse for how bad the handling is.

5. Saying Thanks:

Uberutang (June 15th, 2019)  

Gaming Wizard
    Don't delete my posts (¬¸¬)
    Game IDs
    Experience

Watchdogs 3 will be a solid 7/10 game.

Gaming Wizard
    Framerate Enthusiast & Graphics Slut.
    Game IDs
    Experience

GTA V handles best with a keyboard and mouse.
    Everything except for the vehicles handles fine with KB/M. Driving/Flying is atrocious without a gamepad.

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Strifehart View Post
    Everything except for the vehicles handles fine with KB/M. Driving/Flying is atrocious without a gamepad.
    Flying was much better with a controller, sure. I kept my XB1 controller on hand when playing for when I was in an aircraft. Driving made little to no difference though. I won plenty of online races with keyboard.

Experience

Flying was much better with a controller, sure. I kept my XB1 controller on hand when playing for when I was in an aircraft. Driving made little to no difference though. I won plenty of online races with keyboard.
    I do this with BF. I play M&kb on the ground but as soon as I get into a plane I pick up my controller. Otherwise it's noob show galore.

10. Saying Thanks:

Uberutang (Yesterday)  

Very Senior Member
    “Adventure runs on all sorts of whiskey.”
    Game IDs
    Experience

Could've sworn someone asked for the titles announced at E3, but can't remember who.
    Here's the Raru ones to wishlist in advance though: https://raru.co.za/list/31355-e3-201...t=31355&page=1
    ALMOST DEAD YESTERDAY, MAYBE DEAD TOMORROW, BUT ALIVE, GLORIOUSLY ALIVE, TODAY

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20506667686970