Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: PS5 tip-off reveals console's INSANE power as "Sony meeting" infiltrated

Experience

I'm going to say something that is very contradictory to my normal stance but I feel games these days are overly detailed. We have insane poly counts on our models to the point where a lot of them simply get lost during rendering. You talk about the complexity of AI yet there are more stand out ones from a decade ago with soldiers in particular that group up and storm you, retreat to cover, etc.

There is also the thing that if you can hack the PS5 with the currently advertised specs I don't think you will need a PC anymore. Just load windows or linux and its basically a prebuilt PC.
    LG OLED 55C8|DENON X4400H
    XboneX - PS4 Pro - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

Gaming Wizard
    Don't delete my posts (¬¸¬)
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by StarBound View Post
    I'm going to say something that is very contradictory to my normal stance but I feel games these days are overly detailed. We have insane poly counts on our models to the point where a lot of them simply get lost during rendering. You talk about the complexity of AI yet there are more stand out ones from a decade ago with soldiers in particular that group up and storm you, retreat to cover, etc.

There is also the thing that if you can hack the PS5 with the currently advertised specs I don't think you will need a PC anymore. Just load windows or linux and its basically a prebuilt PC.
    Except it will stop working properly if load windows onto it.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567