Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Destiny 2 players ?

Addicted Member
    The Wise PoisonMaster Never Licks His Fingers.
    Experience

Default Any Destiny 2 players ?

Hey all,

Recently picked up destiny 2 for Xbox one and I'm loving it! Played it on PS4 and PC but think I've found my home on Xbox

Are any of you playing at the moment ? Would like to join a clan if possible.

Very Senior Member
    Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by vermillon View Post
    Hey all,

Recently picked up destiny 2 for Xbox one and I'm loving it! Played it on PS4 and PC but think I've found my home on Xbox

Bud, I think that most of the forum's active Destiny 2 players are on PS4.

But, check here on the Destiny 2 thread whether there are any active D2 players on Xbox.

Addicted Member
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by McFancypants View Post
    Bud, I think that most of the forum's active Destiny 2 players are on PS4.

But, check here on the Destiny 2 thread whether there are any active D2 players on Xbox.
    Thanks managed to find a uk guild that suits me just fine

Experience

there is a sizable local active contingent on Xbox. Very few active on the forums though.

Very Senior Member xCY4N1D3x ZA's Avatar
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by vermillon View Post
    Hey all,

Been busy so only saw this now.

If you ever want to join a local clan, hit me up. We still have a decent amount of active players, and do all activities from Strikes to PvP to raids.

A few of us took a break after Black Armory myself included, but we came back with Opulence.

GT: xCY4N1D3x ZA

Addicted Member
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by xCY4N1D3x ZA View Post
    Been busy so only saw this now.

If you ever want to join a local clan, hit me up. We still have a decent amount of active players, and do all activities from Strikes to PvP to raids.

A few of us took a break after Black Armory myself included, but we came back with Opulence.

GT: xCY4N1D3x ZA
    Thanks for the message currently in a UK/SA clan but if things don't work I'll deffo message you

7. Saying Thanks:

xCY4N1D3x ZA (July 9th, 2019)  

Experience

We really tried getting back into Destiny 2 over the last few Thursday's (we have not played for about a year). We bought Forsaken and after figuring out how to actually progress that story line - we started playing again. But I have to say, and for ****s sake, they have added a ton of, well, junk to the game. It's just got so much stuff, this crap, that crap, more crap, these items, those expendables, farm here, farm there. It has just gotten insane if you are a new player, or a returning player. The first hour we were trying to figure out what items do what and where to go for this that and the other. I'm thinking they are just catering for their hardcores now, and we just don't have time for it. I get maybe 2-4 hours on a Thursday for MP games, and that just isn't enough time for this game. Don't get me wrong - it looks great if you want to dedicate your life to one game, but for a casual (who used to play pretty regularly) I'm having to go elsewhere.

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by johndeckardza View Post
    We really tried getting back into Destiny 2 over the last few Thursday's (we have not played for about a year). We bought Forsaken and after figuring out how to actually progress that story line - we started playing again. But I have to say, and for ****s sake, they have added a ton of, well, junk to the game. It's just got so much stuff, this crap, that crap, more crap, these items, those expendables, farm here, farm there. It has just gotten insane if you are a new player, or a returning player. The first hour we were trying to figure out what items do what and where to go for this that and the other. I'm thinking they are just catering for their hardcores now, and we just don't have time for it. I get maybe 2-4 hours on a Thursday for MP games, and that just isn't enough time for this game. Don't get me wrong - it looks great if you want to dedicate your life to one game, but for a casual (who used to play pretty regularly) I'm having to go elsewhere.
    no time for casuals, I love it, might start playin again, destiny 2 at launch was too easy /boring

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by sesh17 View Post
    no time for casuals, I love it, might start playin again, destiny 2 at launch was too easy /boring
    Sounds like you are definitely the target audience for the game. Enjoy!

Addicted Member
    Experience

Gotta say I'm thoroughly enjoying it! Play an hour or two most evenings and finding it tons of fun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast