Thread: Can't purchase 360 games on my xbox one

Experience

Default Can't purchase 360 games on my xbox one

I recently got back into gaming and purchased the Game Pass Ultimate bundle. Today I wanted to get Torchlight since it is free with Games with Live. However, I'm having issues "buying" it.

Quite a few years ago I had an UK account on my 360 and later when xbox SA emerged I transferred my account. My address on my bank card back then was an UK address.

That card expired in 2016 and I never removed it from my account as I never used it again. When I got the xbox one, I added my new bank card and it worked fine (I'm paying my Game Pass subscription with it)

So when I tried to purchase Torchlight today, it said I don't have a valid billing method. It only showed my old bank card. I went to my account settings and deleted that card and tried purchasing Torchlight again and now it says I don't have any billing method However, I can purchase a xbox one game with my card just fine.

Addicted Member
    Feeling Possessed
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    I recently got back into gaming and purchased the Game Pass Ultimate bundle. Today I wanted to get Torchlight since it is free with Games with Live. However, I'm having issues "buying" it.

Quite a few years ago I had an UK account on my 360 and later when xbox SA emerged I transferred my account. My address on my bank card back then was an UK address.

That card expired in 2016 and I never removed it from my account as I never used it again. When I got the xbox one, I added my new bank card and it worked fine (I'm paying my Game Pass subscription with it)

So when I tried to purchase Torchlight today, it said I don't have a valid billing method. It only showed my old bank card. I went to my account settings and deleted that card and tried purchasing Torchlight again and now it says I don't have any billing method However, I can purchase a xbox one game with my card just fine.
    Buy it on the Xbox.com store

Experience

Did the same... And when I tried to add a new bank card it only allows me to select United Kingdom as the country. Is this game perhaps not available on the SA marketplace?

Experience

Solved the issue by once again 'migrating' my account to South Africa. I had to migrate it from SA to SA