Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Neverwinter

Game IDs
    Experience

AMD Ryzen 7 1700 | Gigabyte Aorus X370 Gaming 5 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Aorus Xtreme | G.Skill 16GB DDR4-3200 | 960 EVO 250GB M.2 | WD 1TB Blue | Corsair Liquid CPU Cooler | Super Flower Leadex Silver 650W | Astro A50 Wireless Headset | Phanteks Evolv TG | CoolerMaster MasterKeys Lite Combo | Samsung KS8000
    XBOX ONE X AND PS4 PRO (VR)

Game IDs
    Experience

Played a bit this weekend. Got to level 26. Starting to become a challenge. it was just faceroll till now, felt very OP. I did the level 12 dungeon and only at the boss did I read it was meant to be 5man I couldnt kill him first try so I left the dungeon. did another one at level 24 tonight and it was a speed run

Oupa
    8d8 dmg on me? But I’m lvl 3...
    Game IDs
    Experience

I’ve been so busy recently, haven’t had time to play. How are things going? You guys managed to get close to the level cap? I might be able to get some gaming done on Saturday but it depends on the family.

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by krYtHan View Post
    I’ve been so busy recently, haven’t had time to play. How are things going? You guys managed to get close to the level cap? I might be able to get some gaming done on Saturday but it depends on the family.
    ha ha ha ha ha ha... oh wait. You are serious??

We did manage to play together but I am still low level 30. THings are less faceroll for me now and I actually have to use my shield to block. still learning everything. Didnt get much time last night. only logged in for my workshop items.

5. Saying Thanks:

krYtHan (August 22nd, 2019)  

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345