Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: PS+ Games for September 2019: Batman Arkham Knight and Darksiders III

  1. #11
    Colossus
    Interesting times.
    MarioAna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    35,460
    Experience

    Default

    Cool.

    I have Batman in my cupboard already, been there for months.

    Darksiders 3 i'm happy with. Enjoyed the first one but never played the second. Maybe i should try find a copy of that somewhere first.

  2. #12
    Gaming Wizard
    "Curiosity killed the cat, Satisfaction brought it back!"
    Coldcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    30,743
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Lame month to me.

    8 year old game and Darksiders 3 looks crap.

  3. #13
    Oupa marmeduke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    JHB
    Posts
    5,529
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coldcat View Post
    Lame month to me.

    8 year old game and Darksiders 3 looks crap.
    If you dont have anything to play give Arkham Knight a go. It gets repetitive but the stupid comic book story is pretty decent. And a couple of the Batmobile race challenges are kinda fun. Some puzzles are also pretty good.

    That being said I'm not sure if it runs smooth now on console. Had no problem with the steam version
    Survivor of the longest and harshest ban in forum history.

  4. #14
    Gaming Wizard
    "Curiosity killed the cat, Satisfaction brought it back!"
    Coldcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    30,743
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmeduke View Post
    If you dont have anything to play give Arkham Knight a go. It gets repetitive but the stupid comic book story is pretty decent. And a couple of the Batmobile race challenges are kinda fun. Some puzzles are also pretty good.

    That being said I'm not sure if it runs smooth now on console. Had no problem with the steam version
    I have Arkham Knight. it's good in most parts.

  5. #15
    Oupa marmeduke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    JHB
    Posts
    5,529
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coldcat View Post
    I have Arkham Knight. it's good in most parts.
    Oops lol
    Survivor of the longest and harshest ban in forum history.

  6. #16
    Very Senior Member nuyork's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    JHB
    Posts
    2,085
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Good month! Two solid games (still wish we had 4 games like X). Got Batman years ago on disc, but still haven’t played it, so can at least sell or get rid of the disc and just keep the download on my system. Will give Darksiders a go too.

  7. #17
    Addicted Member
    Feeling Possessed
    PossesedClownZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Durban
    Posts
    2,593
    Experience

    Default

    Darksiders 3 I am keen on it's a good month

  8. #18
    Very Senior Member
    Alive
    Ninja_Badger_RSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Cape Town, Bellville
    Posts
    1,061
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nuyork View Post
    Good month! Two solid games (still wish we had 4 games like X). Got Batman years ago on disc, but still haven’t played it, so can at least sell or get rid of the disc and just keep the download on my system. Will give Darksiders a go too.
    Haha, I saw the EXACT same comment on the PS blog earlier today and first thought you copied it from "that guy" for some reason, but then noticed it must be you! Had to double check it to make sure #playingdetective

    Great month for me! Wanted to play (and buy) both games for a while now.

  9. Saying Thanks:

    nuyork (August 30th, 2019)  

  10. #19
    Oupa
    I don't know the cool kids haven't placed me yet...
    Selecta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carlswald, Midrand
    Posts
    5,109
    Experience

    Default

    Now I get to drive the batmobile again which handles like an ice cube on tiles.

  11. Saying Thanks:

    Coldcat (August 30th, 2019)  

  12. #20
    Very Senior Member
    Hey There, Small Business Owner!
    GnarkillZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Centurion
    Posts
    1,684
    Experience

    Default

    Games are up! Just add to basket and they will be free on checkout.

    Batman: Arkham Knight

    Darksiders III

    Hidden Content
    Through the darkness of futures past. The magician longs to see. One chants out between two worlds. Fire walk with me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •