Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Spotify premium for R150 a month

Addicted Member
    I am one with the Force. The Force is with me.
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Pies View Post
    If you have an Android device available, spoofing a GPS location once every 2 weeks isn't too difficult.

But it is bs of the highest order that Spotify limits family plans in such a way. A massive portion of families are not the nuclear families that Spotify envisions, and have kids and parents often living apart.
    I couldn't find any info on anyone who has done the GPS spoofing with Spotify. Given my current setup, I'm not in a position to test that.

But if it works I'll get my crew back and I'll add in @Midnights_Ghost

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Shiverz View Post
    I couldn't find any info on anyone who has done the GPS spoofing with Spotify. Given my current setup, I'm not in a position to test that.

But if it works I'll get my crew back and I'll add in @Midnights_Ghost
    I'm afraid that's not something I'll assist with. Illegitimate account sharing has caused companies to get up to this nonsense, and now Netflix is supposed to be starting it as well.

Gaming Wizard
    Crossbuy.Crossgen.Crossplay
    Game IDs
    Experience

I honestly can’t believe people are so cheap to share these accounts. They are next to nothing per month and people still try and jippo the system.

4. Saying Thanks:

GnarkillZA (May 26th, 2020),  Lord of the Pies (May 24th, 2020),  No One (May 24th, 2020),  Vast_aire (May 23rd, 2020)  

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Uberutang View Post
    I honestly can’t believe people are so cheap to share these accounts. They are next to nothing per month and people still try and jippo the system.
    The family plan pricing of our local music streaming services would be a good price for a single account tbh. R60 is pretty nuts and we're lucky it somehow managed to stick there. Not even $4 equivalent for a $10 service. The $15 family plans cost around $5 in SA.

Kinda makes me wonder why Spotify even bothered launching here.

6. Saying Thanks:

Uberutang (May 24th, 2020)  

Oupa
    RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!!!
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Pies View Post
    The family plan pricing of our local music streaming services would be a good price for a single account tbh. R60 is pretty nuts and we're lucky it somehow managed to stick there. Not even $4 equivalent for a $10 service. The $15 family plans cost around $5 in SA.

Kinda makes me wonder why Spotify even bothered launching here.
    So true

I still pay with ZAR on Netflix and YouTube Premium because of how much cheaper it is than GBP.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910