Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 225268697071727374 LastLast

Thread: The Last of Us Part 2 21-02-2020

Experience

Avoiding these threads so as not to spoil. I am just over half way though, and had my hands on my head so many times from hectic moments. I'm having an absolute blast here, and at the halfway mark this is a 10/10 game for me easily. What a ride so far!

2. Saying Thanks:

$eR8Ed (July 1st, 2020),  millennia (July 1st, 2020),  SPR1NGBOKKE (July 1st, 2020),  Vic54 (July 1st, 2020)  

Experience

Just finished this one

Wow wow that's it ....this is the pinnacle of ps4 gaming and no other title comes even close to this

Naughty dog you deserve all the praise this is one mindblowing game

9/10

Would've been 10 if I got the ending I wanted .... lol

4. Saying Thanks:

$eR8Ed (July 1st, 2020),  Cathal (July 1st, 2020),  cowbrains (July 1st, 2020),  DaveZA (July 1st, 2020),  SPR1NGBOKKE (July 1st, 2020)  

Addicted Member
    "PS4 Sky have no Cloud"
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Just finished this one

Wow wow that's it ....this is the pinnacle of ps4 gaming and no other title comes even close to this

Naughty dog you deserve all the praise this is one mindblowing game

9/10

Would've been 10 if I got the ending I wanted .... lol
    Pop over to the rating thread and tell us what that is so that we can tell you why your opinion is 100% right/wrong
    "For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?"
    Hidden Content

6. Saying Thanks:

Cathal (July 1st, 2020),  Vic54 (July 1st, 2020)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by creemyv View Post
    Pop over to the rating thread and tell us what that is so that we can tell you why your opinion is 100% right/wrong
    Definitely wrong, pleb probably didn't factor any YouTube outrage or DMCA takedowns in his score

8. Saying Thanks:

Cathal (July 1st, 2020),  creemyv (July 1st, 2020)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by creemyv View Post
    I'll say it on the spoiler thread ....

10. Saying Thanks:

creemyv (July 1st, 2020)  

Addicted Member
    "PS4 Sky have no Cloud"
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by cowbrains View Post
    Definitely wrong, pleb probably didn't factor any YouTube outrage or DMCA takedowns in his score
    After an oversight like that can he even call himself a gamer?
    "For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?"
    Hidden Content

12. Saying Thanks:

cowbrains (July 1st, 2020)  

Very Senior Member
    The Silent Killers: Mimes, Cholesterol and NiN...
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Jer1cho View Post
    Avoiding these threads so as not to spoil. I am just over half way though, and had my hands on my head so many times from hectic moments. I'm having an absolute blast here, and at the halfway mark this is a 10/10 game for me easily. What a ride so far!
    Happy to hear you're enjoying it! I think I'm also just over the halfway mark. At first I thought I really blasted through the game despite searching every nook and cranny for collectibles and crafting items, as the story seemed to be barreling towards the conclusion. Was a bit disapointed that it felt kind of short. Then picked up a couple of
    Spoiler:
    coins
    and looked at the chapter list to realize what was happening and where I was in the game.

This game is providing a ton of fun, despite the gravity of the setting and the story being what it is. I can only play 1.5-2h a day at the moment, so the progress is slow but sure. Playing this game late at night, everyone sleeping, house quiet and most lights off with headphones..it's just something else. Just when I think I this game can't surprize me anymore, something happens that leaves you breathless, anxious, or jump-scared or just staring in wonder at the visuals....

14. Saying Thanks:

$eR8Ed (July 1st, 2020),  sesh17 (July 4th, 2020),  Sting_Ray (July 1st, 2020),  Viking (July 1st, 2020)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Vic54 View Post
    Happy to hear you're enjoying it! I think I'm also just over the halfway mark. At first I thought I really blasted through the game despite searching every nook and cranny for collectibles and crafting items, as the story seemed to be barreling towards the conclusion. Was a bit disapointed that it felt kind of short. Then picked up a couple of
    Spoiler:
    coins
    and looked at the chapter list to realize what was happening and where I was in the game.

This game is providing a ton of fun, despite the gravity of the setting and the story being what it is. I can only play 1.5-2h a day at the moment, so the progress is slow but sure. Playing this game late at night, everyone sleeping, house quiet and most lights off with headphones..it's just something else. Just when I think I this game can't surprize me anymore, something happens that leaves you breathless, anxious, or jump-scared or just staring in wonder at the visuals....
    Yeah dude. Also taking my time and only jamming a bit at a time. I love it though. It's one of those games where you just get so sucked in. Nothing in it feels like a chore. Only thing that has really bugged me is the size of someone's arms.

Experience

Yeah dude. Also taking my time and only jamming a bit at a time. I love it though. It's one of those games where you just get so sucked in. Nothing in it feels like a chore. Only thing that has really bugged me is the size of someone's arms.
    S W O L E

Very Senior Member
    The Silent Killers: Mimes, Cholesterol and NiN...
    Experience

Only thing that has really bugged me is the size of someone's arms.
    YES!! Those arms make me uncomfortable. A nice detail I noticed though was that the arms weren't always that big, the size is related to the timeline in the story and the amount of training the person would have been able to do.

I really like that way that the characters models were created in the game. The woman look like real woman, not the typical Lara Croft lookalikes with perfect proportions you find in most games. Dina is shorter with a bit of a fat arse and thick legs compared to Ellie. The one with the arms is flat-chested as you typically find with woman that work out a lot from a young age. The men have different ways of walking. Nothing in the character models seemed to be duplicated or game assets re-used. The characters are very believable.

Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 225268697071727374 LastLast