Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PS4 System software 7.00 update drops this week

Gaming Wizard
    Crossbuy.Crossgen.Crossplay
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroMoe View Post
    Remember seeing a leak that the update was supposed to include discord integration. Pity it wasn't the case. Discord is awesome.
    It won't be discord like on PC. more like connect to discord so people can see you are playing PS4 on discord etc. (like it works on Spotify and xbox)

Colossus
    Interesting times.
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by xcaliber View Post
    Nope. Tried to connect now, at work, and says wifi required.
    Yup. The app doesn’t even attempt to work unless there’s wifi.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SauRoN View Post
    I’m confused.

Remote Play has been there for years now, why are people now suddenly getting excited about it again?
    I agree. My dad accused my mom of remote playing every time she went on a business trip abroad.

Gaming Wizard
    786| M.U.F.C
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Uberutang View Post
    It won't be discord like on PC. more like connect to discord so people can see you are playing PS4 on discord etc. (like it works on Spotify and xbox)
    That’s fine with me, I always wanted to show my superior game choices over my friends anyway.
    Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

PS4
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeEater View Post
    Party Feature Update
    For PS4 fans who love to play alongside their friends or other community members, the Party feature has been rebuilt to include new features and services including:

• Maximum number of Party users increased from 8 to 16
    • Network connectivity improved
    • Audio quality improved
    • Accessibility support with Chat Transcription has been added (US Only)

Within the Party feature, you will experience better network connectivity and audio quality. The improved back-end now improves network connectivity and allows users to overcome connectivity issues previously experienced when connecting with other users.
    Remote Play
    For those who want to stream select PS4 games on mobile devices, Remote Play can now be used on smartphones and tablets running Android 5.0 or higher. Just download the PS4 Remote Play App from the Google Play store to use the feature.
    Meanwhile, for iPhone or iPad users, the Remote Play App has been updated so you can now display the controller at all times and lock the screen orientation.
    Also, players will be able to use their DualShock 4 wireless controllers via Bluetooth for Remote Play on an Android, iPhone, iPad, and Mac. All you need to do is update to Android 10, iOS 13, iPadOS 13, or macOS Catalina (releasing in October) to use this feature.
    Hi dudes! So I just want to know something about the update? After the update of 16 players party chat I am having trouble with my party chat.

When I create or join one the chat sound on my side is horrible! Everybody sound like robot voices or breakups up when they speak!

Is this just happing to me? Another thing I don't understand this happens between 21h00 & 22h00 at night! Later on it seems to clear up!

Does this happen to anybody else?

oh yeah if I switch to game chat it works fine!!!

Gaming Wizard
    Don't delete my posts (¬¸¬)
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by dieMAL77 View Post
    Hi dudes! So I just want to know something about the update? After the update of 16 players party chat I am having trouble with my party chat.

When I create or join one the chat sound on my side is horrible! Everybody sound like robot voices or breakups up when they speak!

Is this just happing to me? Another thing I don't understand this happens between 21h00 & 22h00 at night! Later on it seems to clear up!

Does this happen to anybody else?

oh yeah if I switch to game chat it works fine!!!
    Your Internet might be **** between 9 and 10 or somebody elses, the party chat system seems to put a lot more strain on your connection compared to in game chat.

Oupa
    bored....
    Game IDs
    Experience

just a heads up .. the remote play
    has horrendous LAG!
    i have the NEED , the need for SPEED

Game IDs
    Experience

just a heads up .. the remote play
    has horrendous LAG!
    https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2019/...ut-controller/
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Mantis is purposefully obtuse and stubborn, fuelled by fanboyism he will defend contrived rationale to the point of contradiction. Noman - 2019

Oupa
    bored....
    Game IDs
    Experience

its bad .. the article makes it seem as if it not.

i had it on the lowest setting for resolution and it played with almost a second of lag input...(nothing else running on the wifi)
    the connection was both via the wifi ( my ps4 is in another room not far from the modem )

i dont see the point of releasing this feature unless everyone has NASA speed internet.
    i have the NEED , the need for SPEED

Game IDs
    Experience

its bad .. the article makes it seem as if it not.

i had it on the lowest setting for resolution and it played with almost a second of lag input...(nothing else running on the wifi)
    the connection was both via the wifi ( my ps4 is in another room not far from the modem )

i dont see the point of releasing this feature unless everyone has NASA speed internet.
    Wait so the article is completely fabricated bs? Thanks for the heads up, spread the word far and wide.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Mantis is purposefully obtuse and stubborn, fuelled by fanboyism he will defend contrived rationale to the point of contradiction. Noman - 2019

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast