Page 1060 of 1060 FirstFirst ... 605609601010104010561057105810591060
Results 10,591 to 10,600 of 10600

Thread: PlayStation 5 - General chat

Oupa
    “Gib mir noch ein Glas! Füll es bis zum Rand! Und trinkt mit mir aufs Leben!"
    Game IDs
    Experience

The year of delays.
    ALMOST DEAD YESTERDAY, MAYBE DEAD TOMORROW, BUT ALIVE, GLORIOUSLY ALIVE, TODAY

Addicted Member
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Cathal View Post
    The year of delays.
    I fully expect all the major releases this year to be pushed back. Horizon, GOW, GT7 is a given etc.

The uproar on Cyberpunk will most definitely have made developers think twice and I doubt anyone would want to release a game now with a lot of bugs.

Ironically Valhalla had tons and tons of bugs and if that released after Cyberpunk the reception would've most likely have been a fair bit different.
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" - Plato

Experience

Yeah I hope that Cyberpunk was the game that made so called AAA publishers **** their pants at unfinished products.

Still hope to see R&C and GoW this year though. Although we havent seen a single shot of GoW so maybe that will be pushed back. The longer they take though the less likely the next Horizon game will hit the PS4.
    LG OLED 55C9|DENON X4400H
    SeX - PS5 - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by xxx_alwyn_xxx View Post
    I fully expect all the major releases this year to be pushed back. Horizon, GOW, GT7 is a given etc.

The uproar on Cyberpunk will most definitely have made developers think twice and I doubt anyone would want to release a game now with a lot of bugs.

Ironically Valhalla had tons and tons of bugs and if that released after Cyberpunk the reception would've most likely have been a fair bit different.
    I presume you mean on the console?

Strange then that both Valhalla and Cyberpunk played with little issues on PC lol. It's normally the other way around. I finished Valhalla on the pc the other day and I can recall a single bug where I was stuck inside a rock that I swam into.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by baasgene View Post

Strange then that both Valhalla and Cyberpunk played with little issues on PC lol. It's normally the other way around. I finished Valhalla on the pc the other day and I can recall a single bug where I was stuck inside a rock that I swam into.
    Batman Arkham Knight PC
    LG OLED 55C9|DENON X4400H
    SeX - PS5 - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

Addicted Member
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by baasgene View Post

The valhalla issues weren't performance based...tons of bugs and on all platforms. Well reported by most reviewers.
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" - Plato

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by StarBound View Post
    Yeah I hope that Cyberpunk was the game that made so called AAA publishers **** their pants at unfinished products.

Still hope to see R&C and GoW this year though. Although we havent seen a single shot of GoW so maybe that will be pushed back. The longer they take though the less likely the next Horizon game will hit the PS4.
    God Of War did not get a release date, so there is no push back or delay. A push back or delay can only occur if they announced a launch date and were/are gonna miss it.
    Anyways, God War will most likely be released March 2022.
    StarKiller

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by felixbf View Post
    God Of War did not get a release date, so there is no push back or delay. A push back or delay can only occur if they announced a launch date and were/are gonna miss it.
    Anyways, God War will most likely be released March 2022.
    The teaser trailer stated 2021.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by KenMasters View Post
    The teaser trailer stated 2021.
    There is no way its coming this year. Would be very surprised if it did. They can take their time cause to surpass what they did on PS4 will take a big effort. Can't see it being even a smidgen bad though even if it's more of the same lol. What a game.

10. Saying Thanks:

Kaswa101 (January 15th, 2021)  

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Jer1cho View Post
    There is no way its coming this year. Would be very surprised if it did. They can take their time cause to surpass what they did on PS4 will take a big effort. Can't see it being even a smidgen bad though even if it's more of the same lol. What a game.
    I'm just pointing out to Felix that they did give a date.

12. Saying Thanks:

Jer1cho (Yesterday)  

Page 1060 of 1060 FirstFirst ... 605609601010104010561057105810591060