Page 1268 of 1268 FirstFirst ... 26876811681218124812641265126612671268
Results 12,671 to 12,675 of 12675

Thread: PlayStation 5 - General chat

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by millennia View Post
    Anybody gone for the deluxe version? I'm debating about it but are the classics really worth it? More importantly, do they work on a ZA account?
    Those listed will work.
    Personally i just went with Extra. I know i'll spend 15 mins in a PS1 game only to never touch it again. Will leave those to nostalgia. Extra has got tons of content for me.

2. Saying Thanks:

millennia (June 24th, 2022),  SPR1NGBOKKE (June 24th, 2022),  Sting_Ray (June 24th, 2022)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Fid View Post
    Those listed will work.
    Personally i just went with Extra. I know i'll spend 15 mins in a PS1 game only to never touch it again. Will leave those to nostalgia. Extra has got tons of content for me.
    Yeah, that's what i'm thinking. games that were great back in the 90's probably play like rubbish now!

Oupa
    *laughs maniacally*
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Fid View Post
    Those listed will work.
    Also went with the upgrade to Extra. Costed me about R600 bucks but was worth it for me cos I haven't played Guardians of the Galaxy and Miles Morales so busy with the download now so I can jam those this weekend (Eskom permitting )

5. Saying Thanks:

Fid (June 24th, 2022),  millennia (June 24th, 2022)  

Addicted Member
    i don't have birthdays. i level up
    Experience

i upgraded to extra and decided to play injustice 2. after downloading, i noticed it is only valid for 2 weeks. same with mortal kombat 11 after downloading enough to start the game. it's not going to be enough time to finish either of them. i heard red dead redemption 2 expires somewhere in september. i can't waste tens of gigs downloading to confirm. little over 2 months probably won't be enough time to finish that either. is there any way to check when these games expire and become inaccessible to play before having to start the download?

Gaming Wizard
    Don't delete my posts (¬¸¬)
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by wesh View Post
    i upgraded to extra and decided to play injustice 2. after downloading, i noticed it is only valid for 2 weeks. same with mortal kombat 11 after downloading enough to start the game. it's not going to be enough time to finish either of them. i heard red dead redemption 2 expires somewhere in september. i can't waste tens of gigs downloading to confirm. little over 2 months probably won't be enough time to finish that either. is there any way to check when these games expire and become inaccessible to play before having to start the download?
    For injustice 2 the current 40% off sale ends 7/7. It's not leaving (at least according to what I'm seeing)

Rdr2 is leaving in september though, but I've heard you get a few days of grace period from psn now if you're busy with a game and it's about to leave, (probably to do with the 7 day thing)

A lot of these games are remnants from PSNOW, for example shadow warrior is uppsoed to leave next week since it only had a 3 months deal from launch or something like that.

The games show on their page if it's leaving, you wouldn't have to download anything.

If you're on ps4 it might be showing you those dates because you have to log in every 7 days or something like that. Those valid dates don't show on ps5 when you click on the game information after its downloaded.
    Last edited by Vast_aire; June 28th, 2022 at 11:45 PM.

8. Saying Thanks:

wesh (Yesterday)  

Page 1268 of 1268 FirstFirst ... 26876811681218124812641265126612671268