Page 990 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 4908909409709869879889899909919929939941010 ... LastLast
Results 9,891 to 9,900 of 10352

Thread: PlayStation 5 - Its LAUNCH day

Very Senior Member
    This status is cheesy
    Experience

Just finished Demon's Souls and my opinion still hasn't changed. This game is still meh. I'm giving it a 5/10. Story is meh, boss fights are ok. In comparison to Bloodborne they can't even compete with that games charm. Bloodborne is in a league of it's own. It set the bar waaaaaaaaaay too high. Visuals in Demon's Souls look amazing. I don't know if I'm going to do a NG+.

Waiting patiently for Cyberpunk 2077.
    Last edited by SirCheese; November 21st, 2020 at 09:12 PM.
    If you haven't noticed already, i really love cheese. I also like video games.

Hidden Content

Game IDs
    Experience

Demon Souls was always the worst of the franchise, a new coat of paint wasn't going to change that. The remake looks really good and sounds even better but the game is still the same and for that reason I won't be playing it again.
    PSN ID - Ibuki-Lord

Hidden Content

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPrince View Post
    Demon Souls was always the worst of the franchise, a new coat of paint wasn't going to change that. The remake looks really good and sounds even better but the game is still the same and for that reason I won't be playing it again.
    Well, for many of us it was the first. So at the time, it was not the worst anything. It was a revolution, and the birth of a genre. This game was always about nostalgia. Going into it as a new player after vast improvements like DS Bloodborne and the near perfect, Imo, DS3, was always going to leave one disappointed.

4. Saying Thanks:

creemyv (November 21st, 2020),  Omegadash (November 22nd, 2020)  

Experience

Anyone perhaps over the ps5 hype and willing to sell? Lol #wanttoplayonps5too

6. Saying Thanks:

Jer1cho (November 21st, 2020)  

Gaming Wizard
    Husband. Gamer. Hero.
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SirCheese View Post
    Just finished Demon's Souls and my opinion still hasn't changed. This game is still meh. I'm giving it a 5/10. Story is meh, boss fights are ok. In comparison to Bloodborne they can't even compete with that games charm. Bloodborne is in a league of it's own. It set the bar waaaaaaaaaay too high. Visuals in Demon's Souls look amazing. I don't know if I'm going to do a NG+.

Waiting patiently for Cyberpunk 2077.
    Really. Finished it? Holy ****, I suck.
    Final Fantasy 15 was disappointing. Hype failed me. I am Squirtbird.
    Hidden Content

Very Senior Member
    This status is cheesy
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Squidbeard View Post
    Really. Finished it? Holy ****, I suck.
    Yup, the bosses were actually not too hard, there's some really challenging regular enemies, especially those heavily armored knight enemies that charge at you with shields and spears, I hate them!

The game itself is not super hard, I personally think dark souls 2/3 is harder. Demon's Souls just has super frustrating level design that feels dated and is just annoying.

I did choose Royalty as my starting class. Magic is OP in this game, feels like cheating.

My favorite bosses to fight were Penetrator, Old King Allant and FlameLurker (Total visual spectacle with all of the fire but super easy to defeat if you use magic and keep at a distance).

Old Hero has to be one of the easiest bosses in the game because....well, he is blind.

Dragon God was the worst boss fight in the game. Such an epic looking dragon but the boss fight is basically cutscenes. I wish we got some super epic boss battle against that dragon.

My first time playing the game and it was very average. I need to play Sekiro and Bloodborne again.
    Last edited by SirCheese; November 21st, 2020 at 10:53 PM.
    If you haven't noticed already, i really love cheese. I also like video games.

Hidden Content

Game IDs
    Experience

Hey guys I need some guidance regarding my bricked console.

Sony support finally got back to me via email and basically said that I need to get in touch with the retailer(takealot) that I bought the console from or to reach out to partserve. They said if both partserve and takealot can’t help, then I should reach out back to Sony support and they will escalate my case further.

my question is, what is the best course of action? Are partserve reliable? I’ve never interacted or used them before. I suppose no harm in phoning partserve to see what they can do? I guess they will try repair the console? Not sure how long this whole process could take. Maybe a refund is the best way forward?

Gaming Wizard
    RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!!!
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Kush View Post

Sony support finally got back to me via email and basically said that I need to get in touch with the retailer(takealot) that I bought the console from or to reach out to partserve. They said if both partserve and takealot can’t help, then I should reach out back to Sony support and they will escalate my case further.

my question is, what is the best course of action? Are partserve reliable? I’ve never interacted or used them before. I suppose no harm in phoning partserve to see what they can do? I guess they will try repair the console? Not sure how long this whole process could take. Maybe a refund is the best way forward?
    I used Partserv back in the day when my XB360 died. I was fortunate though as they were on Edenvale and so was I. Ultimatly they took my old console and gave me a new (refurbished) one. Overall, great and efficient service.

Obviously this will not be the case for you. If I were you, I would return it back to TA for refund and just wait for next batch. You have no idea how long Partserv will take, if they can even fix it, or how long they will take to replace it.

Unfortunately though, I think you will be without a PS5 until next year.

11. Saying Thanks:

Kush (November 21st, 2020)  

Gaming Wizard
    Don't delete my posts (¬¸¬)
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Kush View Post

AFAIK, partserve won't repair your console, they'll just replace it with 1 thats been refurbished, at least this is how it was in the old days.

13. Saying Thanks:

Kush (November 21st, 2020)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Vast_aire View Post
    AFAIK, partserve won't repair your console, they'll just replace it with 1 thats been refurbished, at least this is how it was in the old days.
    You can ask them where you 2TB nvme drive is when you get the system back without it.
    LG OLED 55C9|DENON X4400H
    SeX - PS5 - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

Page 990 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 4908909409709869879889899909919929939941010 ... LastLast